SEC Media Days 2012

Know of an accurate schedule instead of just time frames?

Espn doesn't give those for rebroadcasts since it's all one big programming block.

If you really want that, you'd have to look at the espnu timeframe, check the sec schedule of who was speaking when, and then apply it to the 5:30 (or so) frame of the next programming block

Alternatively, you can look at espn's sec blog through today or tomorrow; sometimes they post coach interviews from media days

and poor Kentucky. LOL @ ESPNU and Joker Phillips having the best job in America just because basketball is so big there and there is no expectations. No way man. He's absolutely on the hot seat.

Mizzou beating UGA isn't that far fetched. UGA will be missing some players because of suspension, Crowell got booted and UGA seems to always lose one game at the beginning of the season that they shouldn't.

I think they are still pretty talented in the backfield and it would be really hard to imagine the Dawgs not getting up for this game.

Still...Georgia is pretty notorious for choke jobs :)

Wow a reporter asking a "further expansion" question, wasn't actually expecting that.

I did like the way Joker's response started off with "What we tell our recruits, what we tell our players is: the best league, just got better"

Joker is fun to listen to but I got no love for anyone from Kentucky.

LOL @ "I'm not setting down so nothings hot"

Awwwwww, Morgan Newton left?

NEWTON_FALL.gif

"Can you talk about your inter-divisional rival with MSU"

Real Answer "Were excited because it's a team from Mississippi and we have no chance of beating anyone else down there"

:D

"Can you talk about your inter-divisional rival with MSU"

Real Answer "Were excited because it's a team from Mississippi and we have no chance of beating anyone else down there"

:D

I had thought that had come from a MS reporter; was I wrong?

Well...what we learned about UK is they are pretty much dead in the water but at least their coach has a good sense of humor.

Did Chizik have anything decent worth mentioning? I missed it.

Les seems very laid back. Doesn't look normal without that hat.

Mississippi State head coach Dan Mullen:

"We are not that far from a National Title"

I'm just going to put this out there and let everyone have at it.

VN Store

Back