SEC Media Days 2012

Yah....I thought that was pertty funny too. You can hang all the moral victory national championships you want to hang MSU! ;)

Yah....I thought that was pertty funny too. You can hang all the moral victory national championships you want to hang MSU! ;)

I think what he meant was "We're very close to a national championship. Tuscaloosa's only an hour and half away."

I just wanna say to ESPN...... Thank you for giving Saban a big guy to interview him so Saban looks that much smaller..... priceless :)

Not really. Here's the one's that stood out the most IMO

Spurrier - Seemed almost nervous. Fumbled through words and didn't act like the normal grinning, wise crack coach I've learned to dislike.

Pinkel - came off as cocky but it's hard to hide the hand you have when everyone already knows. I just hope their offense is as highpowered as they claim because they'll need 40 plus in every game to compete

John L Smith - Great guy! didn't know what to expect but loved listening to him talk.

Kevin Sumlin - Was completely opposite of Pinkel and seemed humble. I look forward to seeing how he handles himself.

Joker - had a great quote when asked about the hot seat but mostly the typical Kentucky crap you hear every year. Thought it was funny how he kept referencing back to the basketball team. Nobody cares bro...

Mullen - Excellent speaker. I really enjoyed hearing him. He's still at MSU though

ehh didn't hear much of Chizik or CWM. Sort of a boring SEC Media Day(s) to me.

You're incorrect. He was asked, and he helpfully offered to produce a large-scale, abstract reproduction of the beatdown on October 20th.

So the midget is going to have his team fight like a spoiled ugly sorority girl when y'all head to Knoxville? Sweet , we will whip your ass.

So the midget is going to have his team fight like a spoiled ugly sorority girl when y'all head to Knoxville? Sweet , we will whip your ass.

Have you ever watched a spoiled, ugly sorority girl in a fight? It's been years since UT has put something that effective on the field.

Reactions: 1 person
Mississippi State head coach Dan Mullen:

"We are not that far from a National Title"

I'm just going to put this out there and let everyone have at it.

Guess it would depend on who he is using for the gauge.

If its Ole Miss he's spot on.

Have you ever watched a spoiled, ugly sorority girl in a fight? It's been years since UT has put something that effective on the field.

You are the one comparing your team to a sorority b!tch. Not me. By the way , how proud were you and your fans about that episode? I know it's not like tree killing and teabagging a passed out drunk in public. But it still reeks of trash. Nobody does it better than you guys. :hi:

And it hasn't been that long since Bama looked like UT has for the last few years. How soon we forget.

I've enjoyed the coverage. Better than Big Brother or Kardashian crap or the like........on TV..watching the repeats at night...

Awwwwww, Morgan Newton left?

So did Matt Roark.

Matt-Roark-500x312.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Not a lot of optimism in Lexington this year.

I hope they get to 6 but nothing I've see thus far makes me think it will happen. They MUST beat Louisville to have an outside shot and even then who are they beating in the SEC? Vandy? UT? MSU? Mizzou? I'm not saying it's outside the realm they come up with some upsets but it feels like the beginning of a very long year (at least until big blue madness)

So did Matt Roark.

Matt-Roark-500x312.jpg

Doesn't matter/irrelevant.

NEWTON_FALL.gif

Morgan newton's fall is a hilariously embarrassing moment that should be laughed at/celebrated by football fans of all schools, regardless of one's own individual affiliations.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back