Saquon Barkley is the best RB I've ever seen

I never said that explicitly. I may have said Hurd was the best RB in college football before the 2016 season. And that is mainly because I never watched Saquon Barkley play as a freshmen in 2015.

From the moment I watched Saquon Barkley play last year, I knew he was something I'd never seen before. And since then I've been calling him the best.

Either you are delusional or suffering from some form of substance abuse. Something you had never seen before???You're starting to post more and more ridiculous stuff. Please just stop embarrassing yourself. For everyone's sake.

Reactions: 2 people
Either you are delusional or suffering from some form of substance abuse. Something you had never seen before???You're starting to post more and more ridiculous stuff. Please just stop embarrassing yourself. For everyone's sake.

I don't know what about that was confusing. I said Jalen Hurd was the best RB in college football following the 2015 season. I didn't watch Saquon Barkley in 2015 so I didn't know how good he was. Obviously Jalen Hurd laid an egg in 2016 and then changed positions. And I finally started watching Saquon Barkley in 2016 and was blown away. I started calling him the best RB I've ever seen from the moment I started watching him play.

I don't know what about that was confusing. I said Jalen Hurd was the best RB in college football following the 2015 season. I didn't watch Saquon Barkley in 2015 so I didn't know how good he was. Obviously Jalen Hurd laid an egg in 2016 and then changed positions. And I finally started watching Saquon Barkley in 2016 and was blown away. I started calling him the best RB I've ever seen from the moment I started watching him play.

You thought Hurd was the best back in the country after 2015, and you think anyone should respect any of your player assessments?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

Where did I, or anyone else for that matter, say it was confusing?? There's the delusion/substance abuse showing. Again. Either/or, you are becoming a bit pathetic. Please just stop. Seriously, just stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
He's also clearly the top prospect in next year's draft. Right now I have the top 10 prospects looking like this:

1. RB Saquon Barkley (Penn State)
2. S Derwin James (Florida State)
3. WR Antonio Callaway (Florida)
4. DE Arden Key (LSU)
5. QB Sam Darnold (USC)
6. QB Josh Rosen (UCLA)
7. QB Lamar Jackson (Louisville)
8. DE Bradley Chubb (NC State)
9. RB John Kelly (Tennessee)
10. DT Daron Payne (Alabama)

Next year's draft looks all-time great at the very top. Should be another loaded draft class.

I don't disagree that Daquan Barkley is a good running back. Yet you have Antonio callaway as the number three choice. Come on... the guy is facing possible felony charges and won't even play this season.

Good QBs are always overvalued and he's pretty damn good. Every mock I have noticed has him in the top 5. Bills and 49ers, who will pick in the top 5, desperately need a QB.

Yeah I do agree he has all the tools and is a pro style QB, he would probably sit a couple seasons though -- not sure about Lamar Jackson though, unless the NFL is starts using more DT offenses

I don't disagree that Daquan Barkley is a good running back. Yet you have Antonio callaway as the number three choice. Come on... the guy is facing possible felony charges and won't even play this season.

I'm just evaluating Callaway as a talent. I'm not taking into account his off the field issues. As a pure football player he's only behind Saquon Barkley and Derwin James IMO.

Yeah I do agree he has all the tools and is a pro style QB, he would probably sit a couple seasons though -- not sure about Lamar Jackson though, unless the NFL is starts using more DT offenses

Lamar Jackson is Michael Vick 2.0. He'll be effective in his own way. He doesn't need to change into a pocket passer to make a huge impact in the NFL. His running ability is good enough to give NFL defenses huge problems like Michael Vick did when he was young.

He's also clearly the top prospect in next year's draft. Right now I have the top 10 prospects looking like this:

1. RB Saquon Barkley (Penn State)
2. S Derwin James (Florida State)
3. WR Antonio Callaway (Florida)
4. DE Arden Key (LSU)
5. QB Sam Darnold (USC)
6. QB Josh Rosen (UCLA)
7. QB Lamar Jackson (Louisville)
8. DE Bradley Chubb (NC State)
9. RB John Kelly (Tennessee)
10. DT Daron Payne (Alabama)

Next year's draft looks all-time great at the very top. Should be another loaded draft class.

Callaway won't go in the first round at all. To many stupid decisions.

Josh Allen may turn out to be solid, but he sure isn't looking like a #1 pick through 4 games.

Heard a guy on the radio quoting an NFL scout who said Allen is playing with a goon squad of receiving talent and a subpar OLine. He is forcing things right now because he feels he has to win games on his own. Said he'd have been the 1st QB off the board if he had declared for 17 Draft. Compared him to Carson Wentz in terms of size and small school pedigree.

I'd take his stats with a grain of salt. Not necessarily indicative of his talent, or at least scouts don't seem to think so.

Callaway won't go in the first round at all. To many stupid decisions.

D4H been beating the drum for Callaway for a month or more. It's stupid given Callaway's 10 cent head, but like most things, he finds a tune to sing and refuses to change it.

Callaway doesn't even have the generational talent he claims either. He's good, but there is are 3-4 Antonio Callaway-like talents in every draft class.

D4H been beating the drum for Callaway for a month or more. It's stupid given Callaway's 10 cent head, but like most things, he finds a tune to sing and refuses to change it.

Callaway doesn't even have the generational talent he claims either. He's good, but there is are 3-4 Antonio Callaway-like talents in every draft class.

Nah. Antonio Callaway is a Antonio Brown/Odell Beckham Jr. type of talent. He's not the type of player you find in every class. He's all-time special.

In the last 10 years, I would only have rated Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, AJ Green, and Corey Davis ahead of him (mostly because of their size advantage over him). I would rate him right there with Odell Beckham and Antonio Brown as a player. And I would rate him much higher than everyone else.

Nah. Antonio Callaway is a Antonio Brown/Odell Beckham Jr. type of talent. He's not the type of player you find in every class. He's all-time special.

In the last 10 years, I would only have rated Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, AJ Green, and Corey Davis ahead of him (mostly because of their size advantage over him). I would rate him right there with Odell Beckham and Antonio Brown as a player. And I would rate him much higher than everyone else.

No way. He has a terrible football IQ to start with, he doesn't possess elite size, and he has never statistically dominated for any period of time. Worse yet, his team is winning without him. Guys is going to get drafted, but no one is gonna risk it in the 1st rd IMO. His talent, albeit good, doesn't warrant the risk.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back