Saquon Barkley is the best RB I've ever seen

Depends on how you define success. I don't think being famous or making a lot of money means you're successful. A lot of people can get those things through deceit or just being born to the right parents.

Sports is probably the closest thing to a true meritocracy we have in the world. And in that sphere we see that the most successful stars are good-looking. Very few ugly athletes become recognized as the best at their sports.

The 3 greatest Americans athletes of all-time are among the best looking Americans of all-time as well.

Muhammad Ali
Michael Jordan
Jim Brown

Among the best looking Americans of all time?

Reactions: 1 person
How beautiful is this guy?

269221.vresize.350.425.medium.1.png

Reactions: 1 person
Good comparison but Jackson not turning into a pocket passer will cost him games in his early career like Vick.

He just led his team to the playoffs as a rookie. He's fine for now.

Obviously he needs to develop going forward. But as of now he's good enough to help his team win even while not being fully developed as a passer.

I have faith Lamar will continue to develop as a passer. He's got the natural ability to be an adequate passer.

Reactions: IndianapolisVol
He just led his team to the playoffs as a rookie. He's fine for now.

Obviously he needs to develop going forward. But as of now he's good enough to help his team win even while not being fully developed as a passer.

I have faith Lamar will continue to develop as a passer. He's got the natural ability to be an adequate passer.

I'm not downplaying his accomplishments so far. The kid has great talent and with the right development, he will become a polished elite QB.

But IMO, Baltimore needs to limit the amount of carries he is getting per game starting now. He's the future for the Ravens and they need to preserve his health.

Reactions: Dobbs 4 Heisman

VN Store

Back