Saban to Browns rumors

Ok Volnation... I JUST got off the phone with my source close to the family and let me just say this.....BOOM!!!!!!!

Thats all I can add for now. Im heading back into the living room to watch some Law & Order: SVU. Its a great show! Ive also got to feed my cats. One is a kitten, only a couple of months old. The other one is a Siamese mix with one eye. He's crazy. They were actually in a pet magazine recently that features the most odd cats. You should check it out sometime!!

Ill be back with more ground shaking news soon.

Ok Volnation... I JUST got off the phone with my source close to the family and let me just say this.....BOOM!!!!!!!

Thats all I can add for now. Im heading back into the living room to watch some Law & Order: SVU. Its a great show! Ive also got to feed my cats. One is a kitten, only a couple of months old. The other one is a Siamese mix with one eye. He's crazy. They were actually in a pet magazine recently that features the most odd cats.
You should check it out sometime!!

Link or not true

Thats all I can add for now. Im heading back into the living room to watch some Law & Order: SVU. Its a great show! Ive also got to feed my cats. One is a kitten, only a couple of months old. The other one is a Siamese mix with one eye. He's crazy. They were actually in a pet magazine recently that features the most odd cats. You should check it out sometime!!

I just got off the phone with my source, Boom indeed!

My phone has been blowing up about a December 20th announcement!

My source says the week after the championship game. He also warned about smokescreens. I'm not sure what that meant but he says through it all know that this going to happen.

My source called me back and said that Dec 20th is when the mou will be signed and a staff gotten together in time for an announcement after the Championship game. So your info and mine lines up.

Its done.

have you hung your Christmas lights yet

Let me start off by saying that I am only posting what I have been told by someone that would definitely know. Choose to believe or not to, I don't really care either way.

Haslam will be at the national championship game as a guest of Nick Saban.
Read into this however you see fit.

VN Store

Back