Saban to Browns rumors

Haslam in his early days...

throwing-money.gif

This explains the text I got from my Bama buddy this am. "Hearing we are about to lose Saban to the Browns. That's why Smart didn't take a job."

If Saban goes to the Browns and Gruden to Bama. VN will go into full meltdown.Freak cant come up with enough servers to keep VN up.

If saban leaves the state of alabubba will implode, and every trailer park will be ablaze ! They will stop cleaning the pigeon droppings off his statue! :birgits_giggle:

Every single one of the linked articles, blogs, etc I've seen all reference the Boston Globe report that is simply tossing out hypotheticals. So everyone's source is a piece of unsourced speculation.

Do you have any firearms, or defenseless livestock?

Reactions: 1 person
Gruden to Alabubba,....he owns land on Smith Lake and a realtor named Dean Smith just called me and said he sold him a house in Tuskaloooooser next to a Purina dog chow plant.

If he leaves, he leaves. We're still Alabama and we'll still win Championships!

You would be a Tuskaloser.

If Saban goes to the NFL, it won't be until January.

Which means that all of the best candidates that are open to leaving are probably already signed somewhere else.

I mean, who would Bama get if Saban left? They'd have to scramble to find someone willing to take the expectations of Bama and follow in Saban's shoes.

Seriously, who would they go after?

VN Store

Back