Saban to Browns rumors

Right... bercause we can't beat him, so we better pray he just loses interest and leaves on his own.

And?

You act like that's pathetic and we should feel bad about it or something.

If that's the case, there are 118 others that are just as pathetic considering Bama is about to be crowned the best team in the country for the 3rd time in 4 years.

It's not as if Tennessee is the only team that needs him to leave to beat Alabama. Ask Texas, LSU and Notre Dame in a month.

Lame attempt. 1.5/10

As if yours wasn't.

Even more so because you seem to think you're on an Alabama forum. It's pretty lame to hang out where you're not wanted. Not surprised you fail to understand this concept and have such little self-awareness.

As if yours wasn't.

Even more so because you seem to think you're on an Alabama forum. It's pretty lame to hang out where you're not wanted. Not surprised you fail to understand this concept and have such little self-awareness.

And yet you have that little ignore button but don't want to use it. It'll be like I was never here.

I have sources saying this deal is done and will be announced at the post game presser. Haslam has killed Alabubba

I just got off the phone with Jim Haslam and Nick Saban has agreed to take the Browns job. Confirmed!

I just got off the phone with Jim Haslam and Nick Saban has agreed to take the Browns job. Confirmed!

I just got a text from a source that I trust completely confirming this. Waiting on a phone call from another source to back it up.

Moving to the NFL would be insane.

Saban is the king of Alabama, why walk away from that?

Saban's coaching style did not and will never work in the NFL.

I wonder how many (here) know what this is from

He did a few shows with this guy...

Moving to the NFL would be insane.

Saban is the king of Alabama, why walk away from that?

Saban's coaching style did not and will never work in the NFL.
Don't ask common sense questions. These morons believe everything they read on the internet.

VN Store

Back