saban calling jalen hurd?

First off, Henry is 2012 and Jalen is 2013. So Henry is a year older so of course he will have more Size. Also, some services have Jalen a 5 star and if rivals is what you go by, he's the cut off for 5 stars, he will get a bump. Also 39th best overall player, ummmm I'll take that. Oh yea, Henry was a 4 star genius!

Derrick Henry - Yahoo! Sports

Now now VM, let's not let facts get in the way of a good story. LMAO

Now now VM, let's not let facts get in the way of a good story. LMAO

I would rather deal with trolls from rival teams than idiots that claim to be Vol fans and just spit stuipd sh*t and have no clue what they're talking about. Especially that idiot. He's a three year memebr with 80 post and half of those are trashing Jalen.

I think Hurd and Kelly should answer the phone when Nicky calls. I think they should even go down to Tuscaloosa and take part in as many camps as they can and also attend as many games as they're invited to in the Fall. While they're there, they can work the same magic with all the Bama recruits so that they can sell them all on why they should come to UT. Have any of you guys been to Tuscaloosa? What an armpit! It's so bad that some of their fans actually visit & camp out on VN...

They offered our TE commit Ethan Wolf not long ago as well... :rolleyes:

When Saban offers a player, it validates their playing ability to all the so called experts. Will just help raise the kids rating and get the Vols a better overall rating and give us a lil more press. I don't know any of these kids but from what I see on Twitter, they couldn't be more committed to us so keep offering Nicolas!

Reactions: 1 person
I am very proud of Jalen Hurd for chosing to swear the Orange ... and even prouder that he would respectfully decline to speak to Nick Saban, a coach of impressive status and accomplishments. If this is true, then Hurd is well on his way to becoming my favorite of this new batch of recruits. Go Vols!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I'll just refer to their respective highlight reels. I'd take Henry or Fournette any day over Hurd. Hurd is solid though.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Over 120 D-1 teams and you don't have a recruiting job?? I'm shocked!!

Actually not shocked at all!!

Last edited:
About 30 lbs difference. Just watch their highlight videos. Hurd is lanky. Henry is an absolute beast. So my comment does make sense unless you choose to drink the kool-aid and ignore reality.

I think we have another VolBeefoon here, ladies and gents.

Reactions: 2 people
I would rather deal with trolls from rival teams than idiots that claim to be Vol fans and just spit stuipd sh*t and have no clue what they're talking about. Especially that idiot. He's a three year memebr with 80 post and half of those are trashing Jalen.

Actually if you read my previous posts I have predicted pretty much everything accurately. I predicted Bray would be a liability, that we would lose to Florida, etc. Ill put my track record up against anyone's on this site.

Actually if you read my previous posts I have predicted pretty much everything accurately. I predicted Bray would be a liability, that we would lose to Florida, etc. Ill put my track record up against anyone's on this site.

you said we would lose to UF? I apologize for doubting your skills after you went out on that limb

Reactions: 3 people

Well you are 0-2 in this thread alone. Henry was a 4* and Hurd weighs 232 pounds, there is even a scale picture to prove that. Soon, you will be 0-3 in this thread, as Hurd will be a 5* on rivals when the next update happens.

Reactions: 4 people
Well you are 0-2 in this thread alone. Henry was a 4* and Hurd weighs 232 pounds, there is even a scale picture to prove that. Soon, you will be 0-3 in this thread, as Hurd will be a 5* on rivals when the next update happens.

Well let's see, Henry is a composite 5 star according to 247, so you are incorrect. Hurd is 215 wet. Just look at his beach pictures recently. Nice try though.

Nahhh. Henry is on a whole different level. Hurd is too lanky. Wouldn't be surprised if Hurd is moved to WR or DB.

That's what you're hoping...this is an elite running back coming at you next season...Dooley would follow Nicky's orders and convert him...Butch is going to unleash him...I know Bama would make him a receiver or safety..the reason Saban's still reaching out is the buzz that Hurd, Kelly and Wharton are creating north of you...Nicky didn't get where he's at by disregarding threats...so try to derail Vol momentum by snatching the face of a rival's class?...understandable but you're wasting your calls...keep trying

That's what you're hoping...this is an elite running back coming at you next season...Dooley would follow Nicky's orders and convert him...Butch is going to unleash him...I know Bama would make him a receiver or safety..the reason Saban's still reaching out is the buzz that Hurd, Kelly and Wharton are creating north of you...Nicky didn't get where he's at by disregarding threats...so try to derail Vol momentum by snatching the face of a rival's class?...understandable but you're wasting your calls...keep trying

I don't think Bammer is too worried about us. Let's try beating Vandy first.

Well let's see, Henry is a composite 5 star according to 247, so you are incorrect. Hurd is 215 wet. Just look at his beach pictures recently. Nice try though.

So are you going by Rivals or 247 now? Also, Hurd weighed in at 232 at a recent camp

It's not. But posting a photo of it and bragging about it is.

I don't mean to say that it's a huge deal. I just wouldn't have gone that route, myself.

You are right! It's not a big deal in TENNESSEE! Because Vol fans could care less about Nick!

So you go by Rivals to say Jalen isn't a five star, but on Rivals Henry is lower and Jalen is the top four star and will end up a five. But you go by 247 to claim Henry is a composite five star but neglect to point out on 247 Jalen is the number 11 overall and the number 2 rb and a five star. He is also a composite five star. Either service you use Jalen is ranked higher. He is almost the same size but way faster with more moves.

Reactions: 2 people
What did the Alabama alum say to the Tennessee alum?

Welcome to McDonald's, may I take your order please?

VN Store

Back