saban calling jalen hurd?

Moot point since Jalen is a Vol.

Tho Jalen has the potential to be as good as anybody bamer has.

Nahhh. Henry is on a whole different level. Hurd is too lanky. Wouldn't be surprised if Hurd is moved to WR or DB.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Jalen would never see the field at Bama. Henry will pretty much be the featured back for the next three years. Even Yeldon will split time next year.

Ahhh surprise surprise, the Jalen basher has chimed in spewing more BS!

Reactions: 2 people
Nahhh. Henry is on a whole different level. Hurd is too lanky. Wouldn't be surprised if Hurd is moved to WR or DB.

same height and about 10-15lbs difference. Your comment makes no sense

Reactions: 5 people
Jalen basher? Not so much. Just pointing out the obvious.

He's a 16/17 yo kid and he's lanky? Yea its obvious. Only thing obvious is you're clueless about football! Pretty good size for a HS junior..

BJyLmITCQAIHY1U.jpg:large

Reactions: 8 people
same height and about 10lbs difference. Your comment makes no sense

About 30 lbs difference. Just watch their highlight videos. Hurd is lanky. Henry is an absolute beast. So my comment does make sense unless you choose to drink the kool-aid and ignore reality.

About 30 lbs difference. Just watch their highlight videos. Hurd is lanky. Henry is an absolute beast. So my comment does make sense unless you choose to drink the kool-aid and ignore reality.

Hurd is around 230 (I believe the last report was 232). Unless Henry plans to play RB at 260 then you are incorrect. Henry could be better but no one knows that for sure. What I do know is that your ridiculous comments about Hurd are based on nothing but fantasy and some hidden desire to see him not be a successful RB at UT. Pretty confusing since your screen name seems to indicate you are a Vol fan

Reactions: 4 people
Jalen would never see the field at Bama. Henry will pretty much be the featured back for the next three years. Even Yeldon will split time next year.

TJ Yeldon, Kenyan Drake, Jalston Fowler, Dee Hart, Derrick Henry, Tyren Jones, Alvin Kamara, Altee Tenpenny.

RB commit for 2014
Bo Scarbrough

9 reasons he didn't answer the phone. :ermm:

Hurd is around 230 (I believe the last report was 232). Unless Henry plans to play RB at 260 then you are incorrect. Henry could be better but no one knows that for sure. What I do know is that your ridiculous comments about Hurd are based on nothing but fantasy and some hidden desire to see him not play RB at UT. Pretty confusing since your screen name seems to indicate you are a Vol fan

He's listed at 210 on Rivals. I've been a Vols fan all my life, but I'm also a realist. Hurd is good. Henry is awesome. That's why he's a five star and Hurd is a four star. Apparently I'm not alone in my evaluation.

He's listed at 210 on Rivals. I've been a Vols fan all my life, but I'm also a realist. Hurd is good. Henry is awesome. That's why he's a five star and Hurd is a four star. Apparently I'm not alone in my evaluation.

well if it's on rivals if must be true. Kids never add weight and rivals is sure to update with every weigh-in they do

your confidence in rivals is a bit misguided. Of course we all know how much better Brown was than Richardson right?

TJ Yeldon, Kenyan Drake, Jalston Fowler, Dee Hart, Derrick Henry, Tyren Jones, Alvin Kamara, Altee Tenpenny.

RB commit for 2014
Bo Scarbrough

How many of those were the number #1 or #2 RB in the country? I would look it up but to be frank, I don't give a damn about the whole state of Alabubba.

So, he didn't answer the phone because he's not good enough to compete for the spot?? I think little Nicky disagrees with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
well if it's on rivals if must be true. Kids never add weight and rivals is sure to update with every weigh-in they do

your confidence in rivals is a bit misguided. Of course we all know how much better Brown was than Richardson right?

I'll just refer to their respective highlight reels. I'd take Henry or Fournette any day over Hurd. Hurd is solid though.

Reactions: 1 person

RB commit for 2014
Bo Scarbrough

Saban is a prick
Jalen disapproves of insest

2 reasons he didn't answer the phone.

Jalen basher? Not so much. Just pointing out the obvious.

I'll just refer to their respective highlight reels. I'd take Henry or Fournette any day over Hurd. Hurd is solid though.

RCVOL ...NOTaVOL! Who do you think you are trolling?
Oh, and btw...all you bammer guys must really be concerned :yes:

Reactions: 3 people
How many of those were the number #1 or #2 RB in the country? I would look it up but to be frank, I don't give a damn about the whole state of Alabubba.

So, he didn't answer the phone because he's not good enough to compete for the spot?? I think little Nicky disagrees with you.

This argument from the bammers is hilarious. Why would Saban call him if that was the case???

I think our entire recruiting class should send Nick Saban a letter saying "Sorry Coach Saban, We don't give a damn about the whole state of Alabama. We're committed to TENNESSEE!"

Reactions: 6 people
I think our entire recruiting class should send Nick Saban a letter saying "Sorry Coach Saban, We don't give a damn about the whole state of Alabama. We're committed to TENNESSEE!"

That would be cool...but it'll better when they're singing that in oct.

First off, Henry is 2012 and Jalen is 2013. So Henry is a year older so of course he will have more Size. Also, some services have Jalen a 5 star and if rivals is what you go by, he's the cut off for 5 stars, he will get a bump. Also 15th best overall player, ummmm I'll take that. Oh yea, Henry was a 4 star genius!

Derrick Henry - Yahoo! Sports

Last edited:
This argument from the bammers is hilarious. Why would Saban call him if that was the case???

To ascertain if he wanted to compete. You don't just stare at the paint job, it's always wise to check under the hood and see what's making it run.

VN Store

Back