saban calling jalen hurd?

What's he gonna do, bite his ankles?

mmsabanbear.gif

Reactions: 18 people
A man walks into a store says to the clerk, "I'd like a pair of red shoes, a white shirt, a pair of red pants, and a pair of white shoes."

The clerk looks at him and shakes his head saying, "You must be an Alabama fan!"

The man proclaims with pride, "How could you tell, was it the color scheme!"

The clerk looks at him and says "No, this is a hardware store."

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 people
It's great that the kid is serious about his commitment.

But publicly dissing Nick Saban is not the best decision he's ever made.

the last time I checked Saban isn't God. What if Hurd did dis Saban ,what is he going to do about it? not a d&mn thing.

Reactions: 3 people
The simple FACT is that it's only a matter of time until the right college comes along and offers Nick saTan enough $$$$$$$ and he'll say Bye to alaBummer just like he did to LSU and the Miami minnows.

Everyone that knows Nick saTan knows he's a huge egomaniac and when the right opportunity comes along he's GONE from tuskaLoser and alaBubba will once again slide back down to nothing for another decade of more.

WHY will he leave?

Simple, his ego will demand that he go elsewhere and try to become the only coach in NCAA history to win a National Championship at 3 different colleges and THAT is something he will NOT be able to refuse when it's the right college and the $$$$ is huge enough.

Nicky boy is just waiting for the right phone call and it WILL come soon.

I remember when Tennessee WON 10 years out of 12 and those days are on the way back!

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 2 people
The simple FACT is that it's only a matter of time until the right college comes along and offers Nick saTan enough $$$$$$$ and he'll say Bye to alaBummer just like he did to LSU and the Miami minnows.

Everyone that knows Nick saTan knows he's a huge egomaniac and when the right opportunity comes along he's GONE from tuskaLoser and alaBubba will once again slide back down to nothing for another decade of more.

WHY will he leave?

Simple, his ego will demand that he go elsewhere and try to become the only coach in NCAA history to win a National Championship at 3 different colleges and THAT is something he will NOT be able to refuse when it's the right college and the $$$$ is huge enough.

I remember when Tennessee WON 10 years out of 12 and those days are on the way back!

VFL...GBO!!!

That'd be Texas Longhorns...Mack Brown's leash is short

Reactions: 2 people

WHY will he leave?

VFL...GBO!!!

i actually don't think he will go anywhere in the college ranks,why would he ? if he goes anywhere,it will probably be in the NFL or into retirement and why would he care if Hurd answered the phone or not ?

Reactions: 1 person
i actually don't think he will go anywhere in the college ranks,why would he ? if he goes anywhere,it will probably be in the NFL or into retirement and why would he care if Hurd answered the phone or not ?

Why call if you don't care?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person

Silly bamer...of course this isnt the best decision he's he's ever made.

It was a good one tho.

That'd be Texas Longhorns...Mack Brown's leash is short

If that ever happened, which I doubt it would, I'd be concerned for the safety of Saban and his family. I mean, we're talking about a fanbase that has some characters that will poison your trees and go around tea bagging rival fans.

Reactions: 9 people

WHY will he leave?

VFL...GBO!!!

The only place left for him to go is the NFL again (not likely) or Texaa. No one else can afford him, period.

Agree with the first part, you're overreacting on the second part.

I admire a kid that is solid with his commitment. Talking to a rival coach does not mean that you are wavering. We're talking about a coach that wins Natty's and pumps out first rounders on a yearly basis.

I can understand Hurd not wanting to create any confusion. The recruiting writers would blow up this kind of story.

Correct. I would have to rank his decisions...

1. Committing to UT

2. Publicly dissing nick Saban

Not the best, but top 3!!!!!!!!!!

"Don't give a damn bout the whole state of Alabama...."

Reactions: 7 people
Jalen would never see the field at Bama. Henry will pretty much be the featured back for the next three years. Even Yeldon will split time next year.

Jalen would never see the field at Bama. Henry will pretty much be the featured back for the next three years. Even Yeldon will split time next year.

Tell me the Lottery Numbers for tonight all knowing one.

Moot point since Jalen is a Vol.

Tho Jalen has the potential to be as good as anybody bamer has.

VN Store

Back