Russia says 60 dead, 145 injured in concert hall raid; Islamic State group claims responsibility

Brother just stop teasing yourself and move to Russia, take Ras with you. damn you're a bunch of miserable Putin ass lickers.

I'd pay money to get a psych evaluation on both of you to determine where this nearly sexual devotion to a poor, authoritarian country came from.

Why so defensive? Why the insecurity? You cant respond to our Country's failures without resorting to ridiculous comments like, "why dont you move to Russia then, you Putin ass licker"? In 20 years, we both may wish we had moved to Russia if America continues down its accelerating decline. Our country is in deep trouble and I see very little hope of saving it.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
washington didn't push a single party system either, and REFUSED to stay in power. not really sure how Washington's fair well quote can really be used as a defense of Putin locking up all the power to himself while rewriting the Constitution to stay in power.

Didnt Putin also step down when his term was up? I think he did.

I bring up Washington because your bashing of Russia because they dont have a viable competing second party is ridiculous. One of our own founders, our most celebrated President, warned against competing Parties. It doesnt matter if you have 1, 2, 4 or 100 viable political Parties, any of those scenario's could be good or bad for the health of their country depending on a multitude of factors.

Why so defensive? Why the insecurity? You cant respond to our Country's failures without resorting to ridiculous comments like, "why dont you move to Russia then, you Putin ass licker"? In 20 years, we both may wish we had moved to Russia if America continues down its accelerating decline. Our country is in deep trouble and I see very little hope of saving it.
99% of people on this forum wouldn't last a month in Russia without getting arrested. It would only be those who really love the big government, or can keep their mouths shut including on the internet, that would survive over there.

Washington because your bashing of Russia because they dont have a viable competing second party is ridiculous. One of our own founders, our most celebrated President, warned against competing Parties. It doesnt matter if you have 1, 2, 4 or 100 viable political Parties, any of those scenario's could be good or bad for the health of their country depending on a multitude of factors.
monopolies are definitely bad. he wasn't warning about the COMPETITIONI between parties, he was warning about the PARTIES themselves. Putin definitely runs a party, that would have been one of the things Washington was against.

giving himself the second most powerful position in their government, hand picked his "replacement", and got to work having their Constitution rewritten so he could retake power, isn't what I would call stepping down. It would have been like Obama taking the VP job, and letting Biden slide into the Oval Office for a term, and the only thing Biden accomplished is making it so Obama could retake power. you wouldn't have said that Obama stepped down.

Your post implies you believe Russia to be on a better trajectory? I'd love to see you try to live out your dreams in Russia.

Maybe some of us will wish we'd moved out of the US, and some of us will have done that. But Russia's not the place to be now or 20 years from now.

99% of people on this forum wouldn't last a month in Russia without getting arrested. It would only be those who really love the big government, or can keep their mouths shut including on the internet, that would survive over there.

Weird because you can go to Youtube right now and see plenty of Russians, who live in Russia, criticizing their government.

monopolies are definitely bad. he wasn't warning about the COMPETITIONI between parties, he was warning about the PARTIES themselves. Putin definitely runs a party, that would have been one of the things Washington was against.

giving himself the second most powerful position in their government, hand picked his "replacement", and got to work having their Constitution rewritten so he could retake power, isn't what I would call stepping down. It would have been like Obama taking the VP job, and letting Biden slide into the Oval Office for a term, and the only thing Biden accomplished is making it so Obama could retake power. you wouldn't have said that Obama stepped down.

He lawfully stepped down, lawfully accepted a position under the new leader (who now serves under Putin in the current govt) and them lawfully oversaw the rewriting of the Russian constitution? And after doing all that, the people of Russia overwhelming elected him again?

I dont see why you have a problem with this if the Russian people dont have a problem with it. Again, they choose to do govt differently than we do. Maybe it is better, maybe it is worse but why the hell do you care on the other side of the world? Why is it any of our business?

Maybe some of us will wish we'd moved out of the US, and some of us will have done that. But Russia's not the place to be now or 20 years from now.

Cool, but then why do you care how they choose to govern their country?

Your post implies you believe Russia to be on a better trajectory? I'd love to see you try to live out your dreams in Russia.

I believe it is possible Russia could be on a better trajectory than the US, yes. Really depends on who ends up taking over once Putin calls it quits.

Cool, but then why do you care how they choose to govern their country?
We don’t. We acknowledge they are an oppressive authoritarian shithole. We just like to point at and laugh at Pootin ass kissers who try to claim they aren’t. Which is what we are doing with you.

Weird because you can go to Youtube right now and see plenty of Russians, who live in Russia, criticizing their government.
how about criticising Putin?

the vast majority I have seen are carefully dancing around any blame on Putin.

He lawfully stepped down, lawfully accepted a position under the new leader (who now serves under Putin in the current govt) and them lawfully oversaw the rewriting of the Russian constitution? And after doing all that, the people of Russia overwhelming elected him again?

I dont see why you have a problem with this if the Russian people dont have a problem with it. Again, they choose to do govt differently than we do. Maybe it is better, maybe it is worse but why the hell do you care on the other side of the world? Why is it any of our business?
You mean elected him or got arrested at the poles? that's not really something to brag about when Putin is openly raiding the polling locations. also not something to brag about when he approves the competition, and his biggest naysayer gets killed in prison.

it all sends the message of "Elect Putin or else".

dictators pretty much always live up to the laws they write. It would be completely different if dictators didn't change the laws in their favor before doing things "lawfully". and "lawfully" has never mattered to you. Ukraine lawfully impeached/removed Yanukovych from power, and you still want to use that lawful application as reason to remove Ukraine.

I am not sure why you think the clear case of nepotism helps your argument?

I believe it is possible Russia could be on a better trajectory than the US, yes. Really depends on who ends up taking over once Putin calls it quits.

If not for the communists then Putin and his cronies robbing Russia blind it could have been an economic juggernaut. With the right leadership Russia could be a 1st world powerhouse instead of a backwards nation.

You'd sing a different tune if you spent even half the time examining Russia's problems as you spend looking at Americas.

This glazing is on another level. Worse than the worst kobe stans lol

I just want to know where it's coming from

If not for the communists then Putin and his cronies robbing Russia blind it could have been an economic juggernaut. With the right leadership Russia could be a 1st world powerhouse instead of a backwards nation.
I assume you say this because of its natural resources.

Maybe.

Are there any other petro states that you consider to be a powerhouse?

I assume you say this because of its natural resources.

Maybe.

Are there any other petro states that you consider to be a powerhouse?

Yes, Russia is loaded with natural resources even beyond oil. Not to mention it could have been an agricultural behemoth.

their chosen leadership style has always been an issue. its practically feudal in nature, and the only way to maintain control over an area that large is to keep the outskirts dependent on the core areas they control.

If any area they didn't keep the screws on was developed too much it could be independent and it would be increasingly difficult to maintain control over more and more areas with more and more power.

Nothing says a promising economic future like an aging, declining population.

1711551947811.png

The US will have to go through many decades of decline to get to Russia status.

Reactions: EasternVol

VN Store

Back