Russia says 60 dead, 145 injured in concert hall raid; Islamic State group claims responsibility

Ceremonial sham is your biased read on it, not what she says.

I nod along because if that is how Russians want their country run, so be it. It's not like our Country is doing all that great. We are no longer a shining example to the world. Our foreign policy is atrocious.

So, good on them for thumbing their nose at our moronic presstitutes. We arent better than them.
Russia's democracy was set up with the help of western advisors. Putin has worked tirelessly to make the RF a one party state in all but name only. There were challengers on the ballot. She confirmed they weren't legitimate.

Its not my biased read on the exchange. Its proof I can read.

You're nodding because you're a weak minded boy who needs a big strong man to save you while telling you what to do.

You see how they treat the Victoria Nuland phone call in 2014? The Russians could have a video of Zelensky and Nuland shaking hands with these guys in February and they would still dismiss it.

Yeah, anyone who has spent time in the Ukraine thread knows most of these Ukrainiac posters are trolls.

The warning was also weeks ago for an attack that was likely supposed to have happened before the election but wasnt carried out because high ranking political figures were present and thus increased security.
So there was a warning through established channels then............

Russia's democracy was set up with the help of western advisors. Putin has worked tirelessly to make the RF a one party state in all but name only. There were challengers on the ballot. She confirmed they weren't legitimate.

You're nodding because you're a weak minded boy who needs a big strong man to save you while telling you what to do.
If it is so bad, why are there not people looking to escape in droves or stirring up trouble in the streets?

You see how they treat the Victoria Nuland phone call in 2014? The Russians could have a video of Zelensky and Nuland shaking hands with these guys in February and they would still dismiss it.

Why do you find it so damning that Nuland was recorded discussing the offer that Yanukovych made to the opposition, the same day that he made it?
1711487528065.png

1711487686577.png

Dont project your insecurities onto me.

Russia is straight forward and honest about their one party system, they dont hide it behind propaganda and gaslighting like the west. As if we dont also have a one party system here in the US. Get real.

Good interview with Col Doug McGregor...and a good interview between Posobiec and Col Shaffer below that.

Dont project your insecurities onto me.

Russia is straight forward and honest about their one party system, they dont hide it behind propaganda and gaslighting like the west. As if we dont also have a one party system here in the US. Get real.

Lol, they literally just had a sham election, where they denied actual opposition candidates, in favor of state-approved token opposition.

Lol, they literally just had a sham election, where they denied actual opposition candidates, in favor of state-approved token opposition.

Sure, sure and our elections are any better? Also, you have no proof their election was a "sham", but whatever.

Oh, that makes it OK then.

It is their country. They choose to live differently than we do. That was HER whole point. Who are we to tell them they are doing it wrong and we are doing it right? I think California is still counting ballots from weeks ago.

Human experience teaches us that competition/choices are good things. In government and most everywhere else.

Pretty sure Washington warned about competing parties and his predicted potential trouble caused by them seems pretty on point today.

"However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion."

Those protests are obviously staged by the CIA.

Hog, as usual, is wrong. Russians arent leaving in droves, there arent mass protests and Putin enjoys a much higher approval rating than any of our politicians ( mUh FaKe PoLls ThOuGh).

In my view, it was Islamic extremists as stated but Putin and Russia can't admit that because they are already over extended with Ukraine and NATO so they are resorting to propaganda. They are probably trying to do something about it behind closed doors.

Why would ISIS attack Russia? Rumor is that Russia is using Ukraine war and conscription for the war to diminish their minorities including Muslim Tartar and Caucasus tribes.

Hog, as usual, is wrong. Russians arent leaving in droves, there arent mass protests and Putin enjoys a much higher approval rating than any of our politicians ( mUh FaKe PoLls ThOuGh).
What are his ratings like with religious/ethnic/racial minorities?

Or is his approval with Orthodox Russian, white Slavs the only thing that matters?

What are his ratings like with religious/ethnic/racial minorities?

Or is his approval with Orthodox Russian, white Slavs the only thing that matters?
Oh Lord don’t get these lying clowns going down the ethnicity vs race rabbit hole again.

The west realizes what it meant when it attempted regime change in Russia, the coup in Ukraine, arming, training and giving intel to Ukraine, turning a blind eye to Ukrainian terror attacks in Russia, etc.

Russians can only be asked to endure such provocation for so long.

Brother just stop teasing yourself and move to Russia, take Ras with you. damn you're a bunch of miserable Putin ass lickers.

I'd pay money to get a psych evaluation on both of you to determine where this nearly sexual devotion to a poor, authoritarian country came from.

If it is so bad, why are there not people looking to escape in droves or stirring up trouble in the streets?
they are leaving in droves. Russia is still arresting people at the border trying to flee. You have to have a permit to leave the country and really only the oligarchs get them. heck they are arresting the families of people who leave, very USSR-esque.

and they have stirred up plenty of trouble in the streets. You had the white paper protests which lead to hundreds of arrests, you had the funeral arrests which was hundreds of arrests. various peace protests have lead to hundreds of arrests. You have news anchors getting arrested for not backing the war.

Pretty sure Washington warned about competing parties and his predicted potential trouble caused by them seems pretty on point today.
washington didn't push a single party system either, and REFUSED to stay in power. not really sure how Washington's fair well quote can really be used as a defense of Putin locking up all the power to himself while rewriting the Constitution to stay in power.

VN Store

Back