Russia brings the fight to ISIS in Syria!!!

Israel is conducting airstrikes against hard targets. A couple of weeks ago 4 rockets were fired at an empty Israeli field and it started grass fires. Israel blamed 3 factions on the same day (Iran, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, and Syria), so they had no idea who did it. So they decided to strike Syrian military structures and killed several soldiers who were fighting ISIS. I would think ISIS would have been a more likely culprit than Syria.

I think Israel is a rabid dog on a leash that wants to go after those it thinks is in its turf. When in fact the leash is not holding back Israel but protecting them. I am waiting on our coalition turn to serious infighting. you have already seen some of this in refusal by some participants to help one faction or the other. and also how long iraq kept the kurds from getting weapons or help. you can lump the turks in the anti kurd group. how is that going to be successful? I guess I am saying I am not surprised that the coalition is not succeeding, for a myriad of reasons, but also because none of them want to see the others win.

Reactions: 1 person
Why would ISIS bite the hand that feeds them?

It should be obvious by now that ISIS poses no threat to Israel, else, they would have been the 4th suspect in that rocket attack...

If we can all just be patient, Russia - a country whose last major air campaign was bombing civilians in Grozny - will provide us all with the real air power and targeting we need to get rid of these ISIS scum.

And then we can finally have peace in the Middle East.

If we can all just be patient, Russia - a country whose last major air campaign was bombing civilians in Grozny - will provide us all with the real air power and targeting we need to get rid of these ISIS scum.

And then we can finally have peace in the Middle East.
Right.

How naive - ask the Russians how they fared in Afghanistan in the 80's against the ISIS pee wee squad.

ISIS isn't going to be defeated with rockets, bombs and bullets. You can't shoot an ideology to death.

Until the Islamic community rallies against them in an appreciable way nothing is going to change. Killing the leadership just creates a vacuum to be filled by another jihad bent nut.

But until then lets just keep trying with bombs.

Vladimir Putin confirms Russian military involvement in Syria's civil war - Telegraph

"We really want to create some kind of an international coalition to fight terrorism and extremism," Mr Putin said.

"To this end, we hold consultations with our American partners - I have personally spoken on the issue with US President Obama."

Putin-cat_3429903b.jpg

Now we have a coalition of nations fighting a common enemy. Hopefully, with Russia's assistance, we can soon see peace in Syria.

Death to ISIS!!!

Wait, what happened to all that Kremtroll talk about not meddling in another nation's domestic affairs?

If you think the Russian military in Syria is going to be good for anyone (save the war criminal Assad), you haven't been paying attention.

If you think the Russian military in Syria is going to be good for anyone (save the war criminal Assad), you haven't been paying attention.

What do you mean? The country is spiraling into chaos (check that, it is already there), refugees being forced to cross borders as far away as Lapland with US, Arab and Turkish troops there.

What evil has Assad done that deserves the US to pick just on his country and overthrow him?

He doesn't assume the position when the US says so.

He's one of the few leaders in the world that won't just stand aside and let the US and Israel come in and rape the Syrian govt of all its resources and money.

Reactions: 2 people
Why would the US do this? Don't they want help fighting ISIS?

U.S. asks Greece to deny Russian flights to Syria | Reuters

The United States has asked Greece to deny Russia the use of its airspace for supply flights to Syria, a Greek official said on Monday, after Washington told Moscow it was deeply concerned by reports of a Russian military build up in Syria.

The Greek foreign ministry said the request was being examined. Russian newswire RIA Novosti earlier said Greece had refused the U.S. request, adding that Russia was seeking permission to run the flights up to Sept. 24.

He doesn't assume the position when the US says so.

He's one of the few leaders in the world that won't just stand aside and let the US and Israel come in and rape the Syrian govt of all its resources and money.

That's because he is already in bed with Russia. Only room for one at the inn.

also he has done plenty of "woe is me, I need help. No America that doesn't mean you. Someone needs to come in and help. Why are you offering to help America? Please we really need help to stop ISIS. No America I don't want you to bomb ISIS for us."

Assad has never been concerned with stopping ISIS. He just wants to stay in power.

VN Store

Back