Running wild: just how many 5 stars can we get?

That’s where I’m at. Don’t care one way or another. I’m not her target audience anyway.
Sure, and neither am I. But there are some artists that are just undeniable, regardless of your preferences. I'm not an Adele fan either but I hear her sing and I immediately get why she's so huge. Her talent is off the charts. Not my thing, but I can easily see why she's such a mega star.

Reactions: VolTull
Sure, and neither am I. But there are some artists that are just undeniable, regardless of your preferences. I'm not an Adele fan either but I hear her sing and I immediately get why she's so huge. Her talent is off the charts. Not my thing, but I can easily see why she's such a mega star.
Agree. I understand why she’s a star. When I say I don’t care one way or the other, I’m saying it doesn’t affect me with the attention she, or anyone else, gets at different venues like NFL games. Just part of it. It’s interesting how it roils some people, though.

There should be a rule against any mention of Tay Tay (or godawful Taylor Swift) in this group again. I despise the Kansas City Chiefs now largely because of that attention whore along with her annoying boyfriend.
I love it when grown men get triggered by a pop star dating a football player encouraging people to vote. It's popcorn worthy.

Also explains Boomer voting trends lol

Reactions: Checker_the_Shire
I love it when grown men get triggered by a pop star dating a football player encouraging people to vote. It's popcorn worthy.

Voting??? What the hell are you talking about? I can say with confidence that millions of people think she's WAY overrated and her boyfriend is annoying. I hear it all the time. Did you not notice the # of likes my comment received? Idiotic takes like this is why you get ratio'd Mr. French. Perhaps "grown men" isn't the right category for you.

Just wait until they find out Taylor Swift is performing the 15-minute extended remix version of “Lift Every Voice and Sing” before kickoff.

Last edited:
Voting??? What the hell are you talking about? I can say with confidence that millions of people think she's WAY overrated and her boyfriend is annoying. I hear it all the time. Did you not notice the # of likes my comment received? Idiotic takes like this is why you get ratio'd Mr. French. Perhaps "grown men" isn't the right category for you.
And millions more would disagree with them. I’m included in neither group, as I ultimately don’t care what rich celebrities do. But she’s an idol to a majority of 13-35 year olds, the largest block of the American population. So yea, your take is misconstrued if your basing Swifty love on the number of likes you get on VN.

I'm more of a Cody Jinks man. I don't do top 40 fake a$$ pop stars that the industry created their success.😎🎵🎵🎵

There should be a rule against any mention of Tay Tay (or godawful Taylor Swift) in this group again. I despise the Kansas City Chiefs now largely because of that attention whore along with her annoying boyfriend.
Not a fan I presume. Stretching the hat a bit perhaps?

I will never understand the cultural phenomenon that is Taylor Swift. Okay, she's cute and she's written some catchy pop tunes. Beyond that? What makes her so damn fascinating? Its one thing to have a music career and a dedicated fan base. But she is literally the "Beatles" or "Michael Jackson" of modern day and yet somehow it doesn't seem like it's earned.
Then you don't understand her fan base either. Understandable.

And millions more would disagree with them. I’m included in neither group, as I ultimately don’t care what rich celebrities do. But she’s an idol to a majority of 13-35 year olds, the largest block of the American population. So yea, your take is misconstrued if your basing Swifty love on the number of likes you get on VN.
I thought this site was about Tennessee football. Did not realize it's transitioned to a teeny bopper site for impressionable young girls.

Reactions: rgvol
I have been going crazy of hearing all of these five stars may be trending to us. This is absolutely insane. 😂😱🤔
Usually on average there are around 30 five Stars nationally yearly. I think one team has got 5 one time inone recruiting year, not sure about that but out of 130 teams 5 out of 30 should just have to roll them out there no coaching needed but I digress.

Usually on average there are around 30 five Stars nationally yearly. I think one team has got 5 one time inone recruiting year, not sure about that but out of 130 teams 5 out of 30 should just have to roll them out there no coaching needed but I digress.
Vols have a realistic chance of landing 2 to 3.. 5 stars GMac being one of them Sanders the tackle, but that's big boy battle with UGA. FFrench the wide out And Cunningham the Wide out.

None of the guys I mentioned are Trending to Tennessee. But will officially visit Tennessee. Petty the most realistic

VN Store

Back