Running wild: just how many 5 stars can we get?

I'm going to have to sleep with Prince Valium. :)
I guess we have to do what we can for now. The thing about this is, is that there are so many catching on here. I’ve even heard that just not our future quarterback is recruiting, but our current quarterback is also recruiting as well. Our coaches are recruiting to a crazy level. All of these five stars just may come on to Tennessee.

Reactions: OneVolNation
What's a Tay-Tay?
Lol according to google
It's a reference to Taylor Swift
A bridge
Tea
Bamboo bridge
And a few derogatory things, after going back I see he said concert, he's referencing Taylor Swift
Although urban dictionary has many jargon terms for it, that I won't repeat.

Last edited:
Just in the past 2 years, Heup has landed 4 of Tennessee's top 25 all time recruits. Nico is the highest at 3rd behind Eric Berry and Bryce Brown.

G Mac @14, Mike Matthews @17, and Jordan Ross @25.
Not necessarily true. Star system wasn't in place when we've recruited our best players of all time. Berry would certainly be one of them

Reactions: DixieVol
Lol according to google
It's a reference to Taylor Swift
A bridge
Tea
Bamboo bridge
And a few derogatory things, after going back I see he said concert, he's referencing Taylor Swift
Although urban dictionary has many jargon terms for it, that I won't repeat.
There should be a rule against any mention of Tay Tay (or godawful Taylor Swift) in this group again. I despise the Kansas City Chiefs now largely because of that attention whore along with her annoying boyfriend.

There should be a rule against any mention of Tay Tay (or godawful Taylor Swift) in this group again. I despise the Kansas City Chiefs now largely because of that attention whore along with her annoying boyfriend.
I already could not stand Patty cake. And now this whole circus is nauseating

VN Store

Back