RUMOR- Bruce Pearl Resigning (Quashed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he isn't. I wish people would stop saying that.

No coach is bigger than the program than he coaches for, with a few exceptions.

And no, Bruce isn't one of them. We've had success in basketball before Bruce, and we'll have it afterwards. We just need to find the right guy.

Completely disagree. UT men's basketball has always been irrelevant until he showed up. At least to me and the current generation of recruits out there.

Completely disagree. UT men's basketball has always been irrelevant until he showed up. At least to me and the current generation of recruits out there.

I guess that means you were a bandwagon fan to begin with.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Not really. If you look back, you'll see that Tennessee's had some great teams in the past.

I guess that means you were a bandwagon fan to begin with.

This statement says nothing about him cheering for them, he just says they have been a non factor. Saying that our football team isnt relevant now doesnt mean im a fair weather fan.

need to call Brad Stevens first. If he turns it down like i would expect go after Gregg Marshall.

Green had us in the top ten for a short stint...we were a little relevant until tournament time

Wasn't even thinking of Jerry Green when I said that. Some of Ray Mears' teams would've made deep runs in the NCAA's had the selection criteria and bracketing today been made available in the 70's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back