RUMOR- Bruce Pearl Resigning (Quashed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope they let Hatvol hire the next coach so we don't have to listen to him cry everyday for the next four years.

It doesn't have to be. Maybe getting rid of Pearl lessens the blow we're about to get. And, if we continue our monetary commitment to basketball, we should be able to get a good coach in to keep it from falling apart.

Right before a season starts....we are screwed....:realmad:

I just hope they let Hatvol hire the next coach so we don't have to listen to him cry everyday for the next four years.
Nah, we should let you and the rest of the clowns in the Bruce Pearl Hallelujah Choir pick the next coach. You guys are such outstanding judges of character.

It doesn't have to be. Maybe getting rid of Pearl lessens the blow we're about to get. And, if we continue our monetary commitment to basketball, we should be able to get a good coach in to keep it from falling apart.

I agree, our bb program is not anywhere close to the shape out fb is. I also, believe that e can get a good coach because of of good of shape our bb is in.

Nah, we should let you and the rest of the clowns in the Bruce Pearl Hallelujah Choir pick the next coach. You guys are such outstanding judges of character.

To them, the only possible options now are Buzz Peterson or Wade Houston.

If that is the case and the NCAA sees it that way as well, then I agree.

Who started the rumor on TOS? Are they reliable? If this is true, I don't know if I can handle the drama.

I nvr saw it, this is the only site I go to. My source is a person I've known my whole life that works in UT athletic dept
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If that is the case and the NCAA sees it that way as well, then I agree.

If he resigns, he is being forced out. If we're forcing him out, it has to be to attempt to lessen the punishment the NCAA is about to put on us. That's the only reason I could see for forcing him out.

Where did I tout Kiffin's character? Idiot.

I'm sorry, but I haven't seen numerous threads started on VN since Pearl has been coach that has touted his. I don't give a crap about his character, but he is a great coach that has turned this crappy program around. I support Pearl... you support Kiffin. You believe he is the worse person on the face of the earth, I think Kiffin is scum... so there's no difference.

ok wow i dont know why i read that wrong. resign as in to step down, for some reason i was think resign as in to sign a new contract. i guess i deserve all jokes for that one. haha

No single coach is EVER bigger than than the program! If he indeed resigns, so be it as we move on!

If this is true, this is undoubtedly the end of two careers at the University of Tennessee. The next AD better throw about $3 mil a year out there or we aren't going to be able to land any coach on the level that we need to continue success.

ok wow i dont know why i read that wrong. resign as in to step down, for some reason i was think resign as in to sign a new contract. i guess i deserve all jokes for that one. haha

It was my favorite post of the night... just play it off as you did it intentionally because that was really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back