RUMOR- Bruce Pearl Resigning (Quashed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is him resigning a bad thing? are they saying he will leave or resign with Tennessee? Im confused.

If this is true then WTH do we do now.... forfeit our games...who will Coach....his son maybe?....:furious3:

I'll log back in tomorrow, I dropped my info, again, sorry if it turns into BS. I've just got a lot of good info on here in the past and I thought u guys my want to know. Good source, she wouldn't have any reason to lie to me.

Hope its not true.

GBO!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

why is him resigning a bad thing? are they saying he will leave or resign with Tennessee? Im confused.

Per TOS

re·sign

   /rɪˈzaɪn/ Show Spelled[ri-zahyn] Show IPA
–verb (used without object) 1. to give up an office or position, often formally (often fol. by from ): to resign from the presidency.

2. to submit; yield: to resign before the inevitable. .

Jimmy Hymans is reporting that Bruce Pearl will step down as head coach tomorrow...

...from Wisconsin Milwaukee
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Mean's he thinks Pearl is getting an Izzo Extension because all he cares about is ORANGE baby!

If he hasn't already heard wind of AA sanctions why? he could have resigned after self-imposed sanctions by mh. Besides, doesn't the AA take forever and a day when investigating larger schools?

UT usually isn't tight lipped about things and things get leaked easily. For there to be no talk or Hubbs not hearing anything, I'm skeptical on it. However, if it is true then either it is 1. NCAA is forcing the issue on him getting fired kinda like the Indiana situation, which means little harm to us or 2. We are in big big trouble. Still am waiting for Hubbs to hear any talk, which he or none of the others that are usually in the know when it comes to UT.

UT usually isn't tight lipped about things and things get leaked easily. For there to be no talk or Hubbs not hearing anything, I'm skeptical on it. However, if it is true then either it is 1. NCAA is forcing the issue on him getting fired kinda like the Indiana situation, which means little harm to us or 2. We are in big big trouble. Still am waiting for Hubbs to hear any talk, which he or none of the others that are usually in the know when it comes to UT.

That's not possible. Pearl has only cheated once in his life.

If he is in fact resigning - it is very bad news for the future of UT's bball program. It must mean NCAA is going to throw the book at UT.

Which also means getting a coach to take the job will be a challenge to say the least.

Very depressing.

I really hope this is just a rumor, I can't go back to the Buzz Peterson days of UT Basketball.

:no:

I just sent my first measage to Rucker so if this turns out to be BS I will kick CodyG's ......:moon2:

If he is in fact resigning - it is very bad news for the future of UT's bball program. It must mean NCAA is going to throw the book at UT.

Which also means getting a coach to take the job will be a challenge to say the least.

Very depressing.

It doesn't have to be. Maybe getting rid of Pearl lessens the blow we're about to get. And, if we continue our monetary commitment to basketball, we should be able to get a good coach in to keep it from falling apart.

It doesn't have to be. Maybe getting rid of Pearl lessens the blow we're about to get. And, if we continue our monetary commitment to basketball, we should be able to get a good coach in to keep it from falling apart.

wish I could share your optimism on this matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back