Rumblings on TOS That New Issues Have Been Presented to the NCAA

Are these new issues even about UT? There are a lot of schools under investigation right now and the OP didn't specify...

so trolling with exaggeration, or trolling with the initial comment about supposed new info?

Trolling about the "he'll stop following the Vols if true" comment. There are still a couple guys that claim to have heard about new info.

Can they punish for something that wasn't addressed at the committee meeting? I wouldn't think so, but don't know.

Can they punish for something that wasn't addressed at the committee meeting? I wouldn't think so, but don't know.

All they would have to do is hold their decision until the new issues are addressed , Then render a decision .. They could drag it out for another year ... All we can do is hope the news is good .. GO VOLS !!!!!

Last edited:
It involves Matt Simms and $180,000...

Whoops, got Simms confused with Newton for a second.

I just felt the criticism was there with an implied sense that you are above all to see it.

No offense, just wondering. I work for Fox...not directly in the news department.

It involves Matt Simms and $180,000...

Whoops, got Simms confused with Newton for a second.

Are you kiddng? That is why Kiffin decided Simms was the way to go, Phil only asked for $150k. So we still got ripped

I just felt the criticism was there with an implied sense that you are above all to see it.

No offense, just wondering. I work for Fox...not directly in the news department.

That wasn't implied. But hey, clearly someone doesn't want us talking about this, because we wouldn't want the rumor thread about another rumor thread running off topic.

rumblings? you call what was posted on VQ rumblings?

way to spread a non rumor troll.

Yes, there are a couple threads on it on VolQuest with multiple posters claiming to have heard it. Sorry if that upsets you.

VN Store

Back