Rumblings on TOS That New Issues Have Been Presented to the NCAA

I had to read 8 pages to be told nothing significant happened and that Raleigh is a douche.

I didn't need to read 8 pages to know that.

can we please move this trash as far away from the football forum as possible now? :bash:

Like this post said please do. You have to understand anything that come up that could be a problem for UT FOOTBALL will get you blasted on any site. GBO

I'm fine with you posting it the way you did, but you have to admit that it opens your eyes about (a minority of) our fanbase. There are so many rabid dogs in here just frothing at the mouth to get all up in the first scrap of rotten meat that gets tossed in the pile.

I have to wonder how some people are able to cope with the minor everyday obstacles they surely face in their jobs without throwing up in trashcans and crapping their pants.
. Lol , nice post!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If someone does not message me with this rumor I'm going to start a London-style riot!!!!!!!!!!

Your thread should be titled "NO Rumblings, instead of NEW Rumblings because that is exactly what it is nothing! Your innuendo is baseless and false. I just came from TOS and there is nothing there whatever. I went back to Volquest, double-checked and still found nothing. Your suggestion doesn't even qualify as speculation!

Your thread should be titled "NO Rumblings, instead of NEW Rumblings because that is exactly what it is nothing! Your innuendo is baseless and false. I just came from TOS and there is nothing there whatever. I went back to Volquest, double-checked and still found nothing. Your suggestion doesn't even qualify as speculation!

Yes, there were multiple threads about it on Volquest, and multiple posters saw it, and exact quotes from the thread on VolQuest were placed in this very thread. So, you probably ought to just quit posting this garbage and maybe you won't look like an even bigger ass.

Um, nope. But thanks for playing.

images

VN Store

Back