Rumblings on TOS That New Issues Have Been Presented to the NCAA

I love all the people saying if true it's bad, like they know something and cannot share with the group.

Nobody has any inside information here, but if this is true, how could it not be a bad thing? The rumor mill runs 24/7, just because you don't keep up with it, doesn't mean other people don't.

The thing I hate about posters like that, if you heard something that bad, that damaging, just say what you heard instead of keeping it in.

it's just someone's way of acting like they know something when they don't. I doubt there's anything new being done

The thing I hate about posters like that, if you heard something that bad, that damaging, just say what you heard instead of keeping it in.

Who knows. I think it's to act like they are privy to inside info or something. Hopefully, all of this is BS.

Nobody has any inside information here, but if this is true, how could it not be a bad thing? The rumor mill runs 24/7, just because you don't keep up with it, doesn't mean other people don't.

I keep up with plenty, but why make a specific post like the guy did that he would stop following UT if true, and not tell what he heard.

FWIW, I heard the UTAD is actually responsible for the S&P credit downgrade. If true, it's unconscionable and I'll never follow UT athletics again.

I think the guy who said he would stop following UT has just admitted he was trolling...

TOS poster: Lets put it this way, if what I heard is true, I may stop following the Vols altogether. Simply put, my personal morals are higher than to support an institution that would do that stuff.

Not a true fan if you let the actions of a few coaches make you hate an entire university/program, that has apparently been your life long team. jmo

I love all the people saying if true it's bad, like they know something and cannot share with the group.

The only good news would be that we have found out what our punishment is going to be and that it isnt all that bad .. Saturday would have been the 8th week since going in front of the infractions com. .. So the decision could could have been handed down .. Other than that the news cant be good . GO VOLS !!!!!

I looked at Al. board and the barn and they had nothing about it so we know there is nothing there

VN Store

Back