Rocky Top Summer League Question....

Chism averaged 29.8 in 5 games, Lopez averaged 14.17 in 6 games, Campbell averaged 19.8 in 5 games, Higgins averaged 10 in 6 games, and Gaines averaged 12 in 4 games. This was the backbone of the team that won the RTL last year. 7 of the other players had stats. Maybe Steve Bennett, who scored 6 points in 1 game was in HS, since he had no college listed on the roster. Don't know. Please take notice that the other teams had combinations of the Tennessee scholarship players. There were 6 teams. If there were high school players, they were the rarity not the rule.

So who filled in the game that Chism, Campbell missed, and the 2 games that Gaines missed? Highschoolers out of the crowd - that's who.

Can I please get that 10 minutes of my life back that I wasted reading through this entire thread smh.

We had Lieutenant Dan aka Major Payne arguing with BTO about how there aren't any highschoolers that play in the RTL when clearly there are some every year and once he got proved wrong he just rambled on some non sense. I love Volnation and the people on here lmao.

This place needs a serious purge.

And Stoked does?

This will be the last post I post about CCM wish him the best. I was up down with his career here and I can admit that...but he is a great man and I wish him the best unless if he plays us in the future.

I got personal in that thread and I apologize. I like the info you bring BTO but a lot of the times don't like the approach you bring some of it. Anyways I'll be a man about this and apologize for a couple of the things I said though. No hard feelings and I promise that'll be the last I post about CCM and I'll stop throwing jabs at him.

Reactions: 2 people
This will be the last post I post about CCM wish him the best. I was up down with his career here and I can admit that...but he is a great man and I wish him the best unless if he plays us in the future.

I got personal in that thread and I apologize. I like the info you bring BTO but a lot of the times don't like the approach you bring some of it. Anyways I'll be a man about this and apologize for a couple of the things I said though. No hard feelings and I promise that'll be the last I post about CCM and I'll stop throwing jabs at him.

I've got no issues with you and you know that, just pick on you a bit for the name and flip flipping, but I've been there before too.

I've got no issues with criticism that is justified of Zo, because there is plenty, where I take exception is when people feel the need to make things up to further kick the dead horse.

Just not necessary, is a bad look, and contributed absolutely nothing to the "Tennessee Basketball Thread".

Jmo

Reactions: 3 people
I've got no issues with you and you know that, just pick on you a bit for the name and flip flipping, but I've been there before too.

I've got no issues with criticism that is justified of Zo, because there is plenty, where I take exception is when people feel the need to make things up to further kick the dead horse.

Just not necessary, is a bad look, and contributed absolutely nothing to the "Tennessee Basketball Thread".

Jmo

Serious question and not trying to pick at you. It was proven you were right with SD in this thread. Was it necessary and a good look to hammer that point home, and make Betty White and depends references? Sometimes you have to be the bigger man and walk away my friend. By now you know who you can and can't have a logical conversation with in this forum. So I know you realize who is trying to get a rise out of you, why let them have the satisfaction?

Reactions: 3 people
Serious question and not trying to pick at you. It was proven you were right with SD in this thread. Was it necessary and a good look to hammer that point home, and make Betty White and depends references? Sometimes you have to be the bigger man and walk away my friend. By now you know who you can and can't have a logical conversation with in this forum. So I know you realize who is trying to get a rise out of you, why let them have the satisfaction?

That ship has sailed, I'm done with SD, he won't be getting anymore responses from me.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm starting to think that he's a troll. Anyone who supposedly worked with young men in the military is very familiar with all their little quirks, including the unlikelihood that city kids are going to get all excited about the mountains and fly fishing. And as soon as one topic gets exhausted, he starts another wacko one that gets everyone in a frenzy again. It feels like the anthill is being stirred, and very successfully.

I know a ton of retired and separated military, including noncoms, and although they don't love the modern American teen, they're awfully dang pragmatic about what they have to deal with.

jmo :dunno:

I heard that it will be a Rocky Top Summer League. Can someone get a confirmation? June 18-July 3

Last edited:
From another senile old geezer. You have to understand BTO.
He was the fat kid with glasses in grade school that all the kids picked on.
At a very young age and having a very high IQ he helped Al Gore(inventor of the internet) develop the message board so he could get pay back.
Cut him some slack. He can't help it.

Al gore also invented pants, and it is this reason he lost the state of Florida in the 2000 election, because they no longer could wear jorts to work.

VN Store

Back