Rocky Top Summer League Question....

They're usually broken up and placed with High schoolers around East Tennessee. You won't see DT or any assistant drawing up plays though :p
Why do you put out such disinformation? If you look at the rosters of last years teams, there are players from any other universities, former UT basketball players, etc. I saw no high schoolers at all!

Why do you put out such disinformation? If you look at the rosters of last years teams, there are players from any other universities, former UT basketball players, etc. I saw no high schoolers at all!

Then either you're 1. Blind or 2. Never been to a game or 3. Senile

You pick.

It's pathetic you're gonna accuse a poster of putting out disinformation when in fact you're the one who's wrong.

Why do you lie? The Knoxville News Sentinel Team last year had Wayne Chism, Brandon Lopez, Galen Campbell, Jon Higgins, and Tyler Smith of Tennessee on the roster. They also had Tony White, Jr., College of Charleston, Jamoris Gaines, Lee University, Josh Selby, Kansas, J.D. Miller and Cory ***an of Tusculum, Marcellus Roberts of Cleveland State, Troy Palmer of Roane State, and Gerald Robinson of Georgia. Half of what you say is just made up.

So there aren't high school players that play in the league, that's what you're telling me?

I've been going to the RTL games every year since Day 1, there are multiple HS players in the leave every year.

Like I said, you're pathetic, you're gonna call someone out for disinformation when you're the one who's wrong.

Lester Wilson who now plays at ETSU played in the RTL since his freshman or sophomore year when he was at Carter High school.

Last edited:
So there aren't high school players that play in the league, that's what you're telling me? I've been going to the RTL games every year since Day 1, there are multiple HS players in the leave every year. Like I said, you're pathetic, you're gonna call someone out for disinformation when you're the one who's wrong. Lester Wilson who now plays at ETSU played in the RTL since his freshman or sophomore year when he was at Carter High school.
Are you telling the truth about that? Every other team from last year looks just like the KNS team, every single one.

IRRC, there is a rule that prohibits each team from having more than 2 UT players on it...I think.

And yes, local high school players do sometimes participate in the league.

IRRC, there is a rule that prohibits each team from having more than 2 UT players on it...I think.
And yes, local high school players do sometimes participate in the league.
This was the initial post I responded to. "They're usually broken up and placed with High schoolers around East Tennessee." That is flat out wrong. It is dissing the league trying to discredit it. I looked at all six teams and none of them has a high school player on it that I saw. Not saying there was never one. Things change. I listed every player on the KNS team. The other teams were exactly the same and yes there were two current UT players on that team but that is hardly high schoolers on there with them. But for BTO to come out and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Give me a break! I doubt he went to a single game last year or he would never have said the teams were full of high school players because they were not.

Reactions: 2 people
Are you telling the truth about that? Every other team from last year looks just like the KNS team, every single one.

A lot of times they aren't guys on initial rosters, as I said Lester Wilson played while he was still at Carter High School. Dre Mathieu played too while he was still in high school, there was a couple kids from fulton last year that played iirc.

It's pretty clear you haven't ever been to a game, so just STFU about the RTL all together and especially trying to call other people out for spreading "disinformation" when you're the one who's wrong.

:thumbsup:

I doubt he went to a single game last year or he would never have said the teams were full of high school players because they were not.

I never said "the teams were full of high school players" you senile old geezer. Let Betty White have her turn on the retirement homes computer, I'm sure she could provide better info than you.

Have you ever been to a game, especially last year? Do you deny the players I listed did not play for KNS last year. Do you deny that Brandon Lopez led them to the league championship when two of each of the remaining Tennessee roster were playing on the other five teams? You can't be right all the time spouting half truths. When the majority of the teams are former and current college players you are trying to say they are composed of high schoolers since you were in high school also when you saw one play. Stuff like this which is so blatant is awakening people in this forum to the truth.

I never said "the teams were full of high school players" you senile old geezer. Let Betty White have her turn on the retirement homes computer, I'm sure she could provide better info than you.
You were defending the guy who did. Said he was right. What's the difference?

Have you ever been to a game, especially last year? Do you deny the players I listed did not play for KNS last year. Do you deny that Brandon Lopez led them to the league championship when two of each of the remaining Tennessee roster were playing on the other five teams? You can't be right all the time spouting half truths. When the majority of the teams are former and current college players you are trying to say they are composed of high schoolers since you were in high school also when you saw one play. Stuff like this which is so blatant is awakening people in this forum to the truth.

As I already said multiple times, but in your old age have clearly already forgotten, I've attended multiple games every year since day 1 of the RTL.

So STFU and let Betty White have her turn

PS, youngster, there are a lot of senile ole geezers in this forum who don't appreciate you at all.

Actually there's no one nearly as senile as you, there might be some old timers on here that were questioning there sanity, but watching you post has all made them feel a lot better about their current state.

The Knoxville News Sentinel Team last year had Wayne Chism, Brandon Lopez, Galen Campbell, Jon Higgins, and Tyler Smith of Tennessee on the roster. They also had Tony White, Jr., College of Charleston, Jamoris Gaines, Lee University, Josh Selby, Kansas, J.D. Miller and Cory ***an of Tusculum, Marcellus Roberts of Cleveland State, Troy Palmer of Roane State, and Gerald Robinson of Georgia. None of the other five teams had a high school player on the roster either, not a single one. All had college players or college grads. 'nuff said.

Like anyone else that's actually been to a game, I can tell you there are HS players every year.

The kid that plays for SC Upstate played in the RTL before he graduated, and a kid from Webb played there a couple years too. That's just two, and I will find you more in a couple hours when my parents' internet allows me to pull up the rosters.

PS, youngster, there are a lot of senile ole geezers in this forum who don't appreciate you at all.

From another senile old geezer. You have to understand BTO.
He was the fat kid with glasses in grade school that all the kids picked on.
At a very young age and having a very high IQ he helped Al Gore(inventor of the internet) develop the message board so he could get pay back.
Cut him some slack. He can't help it.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back