Rocky Top League - 2016

Have they decided team rosters yet?

Draft is next Wednesday according to the 5/24 tweet. I've still heard nothing on the radio. Usually it's promoted and happens at Ray's (it has a different name) on Kingston Pije just east of West Town Mall.

I've made a promise to myself. If I'm healthy and able I'm going to some of these games. Never done that before. Just looked at a street level map of Catholic. Easy to get to. Right down 40 and just off Cedar Bluff. I come to Knoxville often to go record store diving and see my doctors so I got no excuse. If I do I'll let you all know and maybe some of us can actually meet up.

Reactions: 1 person
I've made a promise to myself. If I'm healthy and able I'm going to some of these games. Never done that before. Just looked at a street level map of Catholic. Easy to get to. Right down 40 and just off Cedar Bluff. I come to Knoxville often to go record store diving and see my doctors so I got no excuse. If I do I'll let you all know and maybe some of us can actually meet up.

You better have better map/GPS reading skills than Dallas.

hopefully Catholic, unlike Bearden, has air conditioning in their gym.

Robert Hubbs and Shembari Phillips went 1/2 in the draft.

Actually I found a couple more from Dan.

"Lamonte Phillips goes fifth, Schofield goes sixth, Bone seventh."

"Wayne Chism, Detrick Mostella, & Bobby Maze are off the board."

Actually I found a couple more from Dan.

"Lamonte Phillips goes fifth, Schofield goes sixth, Bone seventh."

"Wayne Chism, Detrick Mostella, & Bobby Maze are off the board."

Great to hear, glad to her. I hope some guards play together

VN Store

Back