Robert Hubbs to return to Tennessee..OFFICIAL

CBJ may have some competition when it comes to recruiting, CDT is doing an incredible job! What an unbelievable few days. I try to be generally positive as a UT fan but I could not have imagined this avalanche of positivity which now surrounds this staff and fan base five or six days ago. Wow...and BOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he isn't finished yet. What he has done is even bigger than CBJ because he has had only 2 weeks. He still needs a map to get around campus.

Ok, so if we finish with Owens, Ellis, Suarez and/or Cofer/Carmichael we have built a better class than what Zo was bringing back.

Not sure what Thompson is thinking right now. He might want to decide quickly.

Reactions: 2 people
Ok, so if we finish with Owens, Ellis, Suarez and/or Cofer/Carmichael we have built a better class than what Zo was bringing back.

Not sure what Thompson is thinking right now. He might want to decide quickly.

Hard to finish with Ellis when he committed to Cincinnati

Ladies and gentleman I have two things to say:
1. RH3 and his family handled it the way it should be done.
2. CDT has a clear plan for RH3 going forward and, was presented perfectly. I said if CDT got a commitment from Robert today he is the recruiter that we need. Their decision was made before he even flew out of Dyersburg.

Reactions: 3 people
Ladies and gentleman I have two things to say:
1. RH3 and his family handled it the way it should be done.
2. CDT has a clear plan for RH3 going forward and, was presented perfectly. I said if CDT got a commitment from Robert today he is the recruiter that we need. Their decision was made before he even flew out of Dyersburg.

I can probably guess your answer, but care to elaborate on the plan Don laid out for Robert?

After the last couple days I have decided to up the anti on my prediction.22 wins or more is now very possible this season.Coach Tyndall is impressively putting together an exciting team.Go get them all coach.Go Vols and HTTR!!

After the last couple days I have decided to up the anti on my prediction.22 wins or more is now very possible this season.Coach Tyndall is impressively putting together an exciting team.Go get them all coach.Go Vols and HTTR!!

We gotta get a good 1 and 5, and then the upcoming season will get some major hype. The pg we sign will tell us a lot about how te season goes. Our 2s and 3s are looking stacked

One big guy at center to rebound and tip in a few misses a game and the Vols will be fine as wine.Things are looking up fast.Go Vols and HTTR!!

Welcome back Mr. Hubbs....this is just great news. I am so impressed with what Coach Tyndall has accomplished in an incredibly short time. This is the most excited I have been about Vols basketball in years.

I'm new here so just wanted to introduce my self Dallas from irvine ky but I bleed orange can't wait to see what coach Donnie and staff can give me to brag about to my KY friends !! Go vols!!!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back