Robert Hubbs to return to Tennessee..OFFICIAL

RH3 will be great in DT's system. If he can completely recover from his shoulder injury. Shoulder can be tricky. Hope He fully recovers and leads us to a final four and spends many years in the NBA.

In the last two days coach has landed a four star and retained a five star, not too shabby.

Worthy of boomage.

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Serious question, are you a vols fan or a Kentucky fan?

CBJ may have some competition when it comes to recruiting, CDT is doing an incredible job! What an unbelievable few days. I try to be generally positive as a UT fan but I could not have imagined this avalanche of positivity which now surrounds this staff and fan base five or six days ago. Wow...and BOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is great news! He has a great chance to show off his skills in this system. Any idea of a starting five for next season with all the staying, coming and going?

All I can say is, "Phil Cofer: Come on down!! You are the next contestant on Donnie is Right"

Reactions: 3 people
IMO, this decision will be the deciding factor in Cofer re-signing shortly after his OV :)

Let's do this thing.
I've paid more attention to UT ball recruiting and roster the last week than I did in 3 years under martin.

Reactions: 4 people
Pretty soon basketball and football coaches everywhere will stop calling it recruiting and start calling it rockytopping
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back