Robert F. Kennedy Jr. ???

Again ... the totality of all that RFK Jr has done is shocking. His own cousin, JFK JR. denounced him in an op-ed in his magazine, George. There is so much to talk about. He was a wife beater. He stole money from his mother to fund his drug addictions. His wife killed herself and he made jokes about it. I don't think you comprehend what an awful person he is.
What I understand is you've ignored everything I've posted. Biden used his wife's death to ruin the other man's life. He broke up Jill's first marriage. He uses and lies about his son's and wife's death for political purposes. He's been accused of sexual assault and kids seem to steer clear of him

Then there are the millions of innocent deaths...

What I understand is you've ignored everything I've posted. Biden used his wife's death to ruin the other man's life. He broke up Jill's first marriage. He uses and lies about his son's and wife's death for political purposes.

That's largely hyperbolic bull $hit .... especially, the part about using Beau's death for political purposes. He hardly ever even mentions Beau. You are a biased political partisan. who doesn't like Joe Biden. I get it.

That's largely hyperbolic bull $hit .... especially, the part about using Beau's death for political purposes. He hardly ever even mentions Beau. You are a biased political partisan. who doesn't like Joe Biden. I get it.
Partisan for whom? Which items are hyperbole - Clinton, millions of deaths?

He has used Beaus death many times. Even said he lost him in iraq

What I understand is you've ignored everything I've posted. Biden used his wife's death to ruin the other man's life. He broke up Jill's first marriage. He uses and lies about his son's and wife's death for political purposes. He's been accused of sexual assault and kids seem to steer clear of him

I actually know someone that played in a band that hung out at Jill's first husband's bar after a show. He told me this exact story about Joe using his wife's death and how he got Jill.

P.S. He also told me when Joe showed up everyone would leave because he was a such a Richard Noggin.

Partisan for whom? Which items are hyperbole - Clinton, millions of deaths?

He has used Beaus death many times. Even said he lost him in iraq
You are partisan against Joe Biden .... and engaging in hyperbolic nonsense. Joe Biden hasn't used Beau's death for political gain. It is your political bias that is behind this crap. It's immature as hell. You are so childish.

I actually know someone that played in a band that hung out at Jill's first husband's bar after a show. He told me this exact story about Joe using his wife's death and how he got Jill.

P.S. He also told me when Joe showed up everyone would leave because he was a such a Richard Noggin.
LOL.

You are partisan against Joe Biden .... and engaging in hyperbolic nonsense. Joe Biden hasn't used Beau's death for political gain. It is your political bias that is behind this crap. It's immature as hell. You are so childish.
I'm against horrible leaders but you've yet to point out how I'm partisan For believing he is one. I gave an example of Biden using the death but you ignored it like everything else I offered.

Are You really claiming that Clinton was a better person than R.F k jr?

I'm against horrible leaders but you've yet to point out how I'm partisan For believing he is one. I gave an example of Biden using the death but you ignored it like everything else I offered.

Are You really claiming that Clinton was a better person than R.F k jr?
Yes, you are being hyperbolic. You shouldn't have to do that in order to be critical of Biden .... but you are. You would never be so exaggerated while criticizing Donald Trump. It's partisanship.

And hell yes, I'm claiming RFK Jr. is much worse than Clinton. In fact, he is much worse than just about anyone. I say that from the standpoint of knowing something about his history - which you obviously don't. You are a quack who likes RFK Jr. because he is an anti-vaxxer. It's pathetic and stupid.

Yes, you are being hyperbolic. You shouldn't have to do that in order to be critical of Biden .... but you are. You would never be so exaggerated while criticizing Donald Trump. It's partisanship.

And hell yes, I'm claiming RFK Jr. is much worse than Clinton. In fact, he is much worse than just about anyone. I say that from the standpoint of knowing something about his history - which you obviously don't. You are a quack who likes RFK Jr. because he is an anti-vaxxer. It's pathetic and stupid.
Your first paragraph is an outright, idiotic lie. Your second paragraph simply ignores all reality. Who is the partisan again?

How about those millions of innocent deaths you keep ignoring....

Hack

How about those millions of innocent deaths you keep ignoring....
^^^^ This is both hyperbolic and clearly motivated by political partisanship. ^^^^

Your second paragraph simply ignores all reality. Who is the partisan again?
You are obviously not even vaguely familiar with RFK Jr.'s history. You don't even know what the "reality" is ... You are ignorant of what RFK Jr. has done.

^^^^ This is both hyperbolic and clearly motivated by political partisanship. ^^^^

You are obviously not even vaguely familiar with RFK Jr.'s history. You don't even know what the "reality" is ... You are ignorant of what RFK Jr. has done.
I blame repubs and dems for the millions of useless, innocent deaths. How am I partisan? Look up the word before answering

Clinton was a regular on lolita express and pedo island. He's been accused of rape and assault many times. That's reality and you ignore it in favor of partisanship (I used the word correctly)

You are a biased political partisan. who thinks Joe Biden can do no wrong. I get it.
You could not possibly have read my posts on Joe Biden over the years. I have consistently said that Joe Biden embodies all of the worst traits of a career politician. Joe Biden is a weak and ineffective leader, who is brutally untalented. Joe Biden never even tried to accomplish anything in the private sector. Joe Biden is too old to be President (just like Trump is) and he inspires nobody, including me.

^^^^ I have said all of these things, ^^^^ and on numerous occasions across multiple threads over the years. You are either lying, or you are completely unfamiliar with my opinion of Joe Biden, but you are running your ignorant mouth, anyway.. I have consistently been far more critical of Joe Biden, than the average Republican/Conservative poster on the politics forum of VolNation has been of Donald Trump.

You could not possibly have read my posts on Joe Biden over the years. I have consistently said that Joe Biden embodies all of the worst traits of a career politician. Joe Biden is a weak and ineffective leader, who is brutally untalented. Joe Biden never even tried to accomplish anything in the private sector. Joe Biden is too old to be President (just like Trump is) and he inspires nobody, including me.

^^^^ I have said all of these things, ^^^^ and on numerous occasions across multiple threads over the years. You are either lying, or you are completely unfamiliar with my opinion of Joe Biden, but you are running your ignorant mouth, anyway.. I have consistently been far more critical of Joe Biden, than the average Republican/Conservative poster on the politics forum of VolNation has been of Donald Trump.
Internet tough guy. You do you.

You spoke out of complete ignorance of my posting history concerning Joe Biden. You made an assumption .... which was dead wrong. I highly doubt you are a tough guy, regardless of the venue.
You assume stuff about posters and post it as fact. Have I ever called you a name or said you were running your ignorant mouth? Nope.

You made an assumption the story I was told by an eye witness was lol.

I get you . This is where you can act tough.

You assume stuff about posters and post it as fact. Have I ever called you a name or said you were running your ignorant mouth? Nope.

You made an assumption the story I was told by an eye witness was lol.

I get you . This is where you can act tough.
You don't know a damn thing about my posting history. You are talking out of your butt.

Recognizing that Biden is a turnip isn’t being partisan. He’s a POS no matter which party he thinks he’s part of.

Dont forget Clinton stole White House furniture, which is felony larceny but because of his name got away with it

VN Store

Back