Robert F. Kennedy Jr. ???

I would have never said this before 2020... but it probably needs to be Dennis Kucinich. But I think they fell out after October 7th...

I don't think we are really close to viable 3rd party viability for POTUS. You are talking swinging 60 million or so voters and the cost to do that is incomprehensible.

The Kennedy name will take votes from Biden.
I don't think so.

You are doing some wishful thinking. Like I just pointed out with Joe Kennedy III's defeat in the 2020 Massachusetts Senate Democratic Party Primary to Ed Markey, the Kennedy name doesn't carry any weight anymore. Not even in Massachusetts. RFK Jr is an anti-vaxxer and convicted felon. If he takes votes from anyone it will be Trump on the anti-vaccination issue.

.... but I don't think he takes many votes, period.

I don't think so.

You are doing some wishful thinking. Like I just pointed out with Joe Kennedy III's defeat in the 2020 Massachusetts Senate Democratic Party Primary to Ed Markey, the Kennedy name doesn't carry any weight anymore. Not even in Massachusetts. RFK Jr is an anti-vaxxer and convicted felon. If he takes votes from anyone it will be Trump on the anti-vaccination issue.

.... but I don't think he takes many votes, period.

Not WINNING a Senate race isn’t the same thing.

Not WINNING a Senate race isn’t the same thing.
You can't pretend this is 20 years ago .... Largely because of deaths and the personal conduct of RFK Sr.'s kids (He and Ethel had like 13 kids, and they were all hoodlums) .... the Kennedy name has faded. Your mindset is stuck in a bygone era. The Kennedy name doesn't garner votes by itself anymore.

You can't pretend this is 20 years ago .... Largely because of deaths and the personal conduct of RFK Sr.'s kids (He and Ethel had like 13 kids, and they were all hoodlums) .... the Kennedy name has faded. Your mindset is stuck in a bygone era. The Kennedy name doesn't garner votes by itself anymore.

Joe3 got over 600,000 votes. Nearly 45%. That was 4 years ago.

Of course he was benefiting from his name. He took a Congressional seat in his early 30s.
LOL.

He had also graduated from Stanford and Harvard Law School, and spent two years in the Peace Corps. He also didn't come with the stains that many members of the Kennedy clan do. People know who RFK Jr. is .... he isn't getting votes just because of his last name. I understand why you want to believe that he will take votes from Biden. However, because of his anti-vaxx status, I just don't see it happening. What few votes that he actually could pull from Biden, are likely to be in states such as Massachusetts and New York, where Biden is safe anyway. I think it's much more likely that he would pull votes away from Trump. However, I think even that will be minimal.

Basically, we disagree.

LOL.

He had also graduated from Stanford and Harvard Law School, and spent two years in the Peace Corps. He also didn't come with the stains that many members of the Kennedy clan do. People know who RFK Jr. is .... he isn't getting votes just because of his last name. I understand why you want to believe that he will take votes from Biden. However, because of his anti-vaxx status, I just don't see it happening. What few votes that he actually could pull from Biden, are likely to be in states such as Massachusetts and New York, where Biden is safe anyway. I think it's much more likely that he would pull votes away from Trump. However, I think even that will be minimal.

Basically, we disagree.

He was in the Peace Corp to create a résumé and to reinforce that his name is Kennedy.

Would he have been admitted to Harvard if his last name was Smith?

RFKjr certainly “matters” this cycle.

He was in the Peace Corp to create a résumé and to reinforce that his name is Kennedy.

Would he have been admitted to Harvard if his last name was Smith?

RFKjr certainly “matters” this cycle.
No, he does not. That is wishful thinking, based on nothing. The Kennedy name alone does not pull many votes anymore ... and the only places it could pull votes away from Biden are in states where Biden is very safe, such as Massachusetts and New York.

RFK Jr. is a clown, a convicted felon and an anti-vaxxer. People know who he is. If he pulls votes away from anyone, it will be on the only issue he is known for ..... anti-vaccination. That means he would be pulling votes away from Trump; not Biden. However, I don't even think he does that.

LOL.

Basically, we disagree.
RFK Jr also graduated from Harvard
and University of Virginia Law School

RFK Jr also graduated from Harvard
and University of Virginia Law School
... and that's where the line "He also didn't come with the stains that many members of the Kennedy clan do," comes into play. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. was once arrested for boarding a flight to his drug rehabilitation destination with heroin on his person. He is a long-time convicted felon. No such person has ever been elected President of the United States.

... and that's where the line "He also didn't come with the stains that many members of the Kennedy clan do," comes into play. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. was once arrested for boarding a flight to his drug rehabilitation destination with heroin on his person. He is a long-time convicted felon. No such person has ever been elected President of the United States.
No such person...

Much worse people have held the office. Much worse

I don't think so .... You couldn't possibly know his entire history, and what he is capable of. You can only say that, because he hasn't actually been in office before.
No, I know it because Clinton had a reserved seat to pedo Island. I know it because the acts of Bush and Obama led to millions of innocent deaths. But hey, none of that compares to a drug felony from 4 decades ago right? Evil bastard

No, I know it because Clinton had a reserved seat to pedo Island. I know it because the acts of Bush and Obama led to hundreds of thousands of innocent deaths. But hey, none of that compares to a drug felony from 4 decades ago right? Evil bastard
Again .... You don't know who RFK Jr is .... and all that he has done. He is much more than a drug addict. He has himself been accused of raping several women ... but has largely avoided prosecution due to his family. It's why his wife killed herself. I would be willing to bet that you are unaware of any of this, however. You are defending someone that you are in complete ignorance of.

Again .... You don't know who RFK Jr is .... and all that he has done. He is much more than a drug addict. He has himself been accused of raping several women ... but has largely avoided prosecution due to his family. It's why his wife killed herself. I would be willing to bet that you are unaware of any of this, however. You are defending someone that you are in complete ignorance of.
Biden/Trump/ Clinton have been accused as well. Well documented that Clinton ride the Lolita express many times. Then there's the whole millions of innocent deaths and assisting a genocide thing that puts it over the top for me. I would be willing to bet that you are unaware of any of this, however.

Biden/Trump/ Clinton have been accused as well. Well documented that Clinton ride the Lolita express many times. Then there's the whole millions of innocent deaths and assisting a genocide thing that puts it over the top for me. I would be willing to bet that you are unaware of any of this, however.
Again ... the totality of all that RFK Jr has done is shocking. His own cousin, JFK JR. denounced him in an op-ed in his magazine, George. There is so much to talk about. He was a wife beater. He stole money from his mother to fund his drug addictions. His wife killed herself and he made jokes about it. I don't think you comprehend what an awful person he is.

VN Store

Back