Robert F. Kennedy Jr. ???

I think the cabal has already tried to take him out and missed, or maybe sent a message. His voice is a scrabbled mess and it sounds like they tried to clip his vocal cords. He'll be the next Kennedy to "accidentally" die.

Surprised you are interested in him, his son fought for Ukraine as a legionnaire.

Can you provide context. I don’t know enough about him other than vaccines to know his views
He is massively anti-nuclear. He was instrumental in getting a nuclear power plant shut down in New York (Indian Point IIRC). He is a firm believer in renewables.

Reactions: Vol8188
dumpster-man.gif

I feel like RFK Jr is going to go over about as well as Tulsi did. Some say they want him to run as an Independent, in that case he would hurt Trump more than Biden.

Leftists learned their lesson in 2016. They will vote en masse for whoever has that (D) by their name.

My favorite part is how the media can’t just say his name. Robert F Kennedy won’t do. No no. It’s “Anti-Vaccine Activist Robert F Kennedy…”

Don’t really care for this guy. But it’s so obvious how the MSM operates to protect President poops his pants.
He was anti vax way before COVID. He believes they cause issues like autism and has worked to publicize that view. It's an accurate statement

VN Store

Back