Rise to the top

Doesn't matter to me what be does. Beat UF, then you can talk. Until then, his words mean nothing. I'm not getting fired up only to get let down again.

Your last sentence is really the only one you need to say. It's kind of silly to imply the head coach of a D1 school shouldn't be hyping his program to fans, recruits, and the media. Surely you know how the game is played.

Post got in me in big trouble with my lady! After clicking the link, & proceeding to watch the video, I got up off the chair, put my forearm out in front of my face & busted right through the wall into the living room. Now I got to "clean up this mess" because christmas is soon. Goodnight boys. I got to set up on the couch tonight now too...........
-T-

:eek:lol:

Nice sig as well.

Anybody else watch the replay of the 2001 Georgia game tonight? I turned it after the T. Stephens touchdown. CPF and his damn pooch kickoff. Probably the most disappointed I've ever been leaving Neyland stadium. Great game except the last 44 seconds. Larry Munson is an unprofessional hack that couldn't hold John Ward's coffee.

Anybody else watch the replay of the 2001 Georgia game tonight? I turned it after the T. Stephens touchdown. CPF and his damn pooch kickoff. Probably the most disappointed I've ever been leaving Neyland stadium. Great game except the last 44 seconds. Larry Munson is an unprofessional hack that couldn't hold John Ward's coffee.

I agree, Larry Munson was a classless POS, I'll never forget his Hobnail Boot comment....John Ward was in a totaly different league by far

one small step at a time.....it will be a very testing time with quite a few up's and down's....but we should be accustomed to waiting and the heartbreak of defeat.....doesn't distract or diminish our pride and determination that Vol fans have....we are the Volunteers

VN Store

Back