Rise to the top

From out of the Ashes.....Rise to the top!
Sounds Good..... I like it.....make me a beleiver, that all I ask

I want to see results, not hear talk.

There seems to always be one.

The time of the year does not allow results on the field, but Coach Jones is certainly busting his butt in EVERY OTHER AREA. The man has done an unbelievable job in such a short period of time. I believe it will show up on the field as well.

Meanwhile, I, and it seems that many, many more choose to look at the brighter side.

I guess some people simply choose to never be happy.

Go Vols! And go Coach Jones and staff.

Reactions: 1 person
Butch's first job is to win the fans back.... they give $$$, they fill the stands....
no recruit will be overjoyed by an 80% filled stadium....

Atleast he is doing the right things to fill the stadium for the first game. From then on, winning and showing progress will take care of this automatically...

He didn't skip any, he did exactly what he had to. Just not one thing beyond what was required. Think about how many times you heard him on radio shows outside of VolCalls or read one-on-ones that he did with reporters. It wasn't often, and was short when it happened.

So far, Coach Jones do everything asked of him and more. He knows how important being out there is for a coach, especially one for a team that needs the exposure right now.

So was Dooley sitting around doing nothing instead? Playing golf? Going on vacations with his family? Long booze filled lunches? Or was he doing other stuff that he felt needed to be done to actually get the job done? Serious question.

What's the difference from the hammy marketing requirements and the Hart ones? Had Hart changed them as time goes to try to fit Dooley's schedule??

Just wondering your opinion...cause IMHO the 2 came into 2 different scenarios. Dooley came in having to stress out about the short period of time he had left to get a staff and sign his class. That's a mode per se that is difficult to get out off. CBJ is coming into a less stressful situation knowing what is expected by him from the AD. Things that the AD suggest he start off with to help PR-wise, ie reach out to former players, do a media blitz, etc., and having a few weeks to actually being able to do them without worrying about anything else.

Sorry for all the questions but IMO situations need to be look at accordingly.

Well, we're not playing right now so you get what you get. Either you like what he's doing or you don't. Either way, he's doing all the right things considering we are shut out of bowls games...again.

Agreed. Dude just says what he thinks other people want to hear. I like coach Jones, and love his approach to his new job. He is doing all the right things so far.

Although I like what Butch had to say here, did anyone else have as much disruption with the audio feed as I had? It was breaking up every second or two.

Although I like what Butch had to say here, did anyone else have as much disruption with the audio feed as I had? It was breaking up every second or two.

I had the same problem. Let it load all the way before starting it and that will help some.

Last edited:
Will You Be There? - V1 - Cincinnati Bearcats - YouTube

Loving this hire more and more! This guy fires me up!! GBO

Post got in me in big trouble with my lady! After clicking the link, & proceeding to watch the video, I got up off the chair, put my forearm out in front of my face & busted right through the wall into the living room. Now I got to "clean up this mess" because christmas is soon. Goodnight boys. I got to set up on the couch tonight now too...........
-T-

Who is the guy in the first part of it, Ive been told Charles Davis but it doesnt look like him, i could be dead wrong to though

"You're not going to have Tennessee to kick around anymore." - Doolander
Talk is cheap. Put up on the field or shut your pie hole.

Calm down champ.

He hasn't had a chance to prove it on the field. Do you want him to just sit there and not say anything until next season?

Calm down champ.

He hasn't had a chance to prove it on the field. Do you want him to just sit there and not say anything until next season?

Doesn't matter to me what be does. Beat UF, then you can talk. Until then, his words mean nothing. I'm not getting fired up only to get let down again.

9.gif

man to machine

oops,that's over the top

VN Store

Back