RIP Twitter

I think we are talking past each other @volinbham

You are looking at it like the decision to push Musk's buttons as the "transaction" that I'm talking about. I'm talking about the whole thing. From inception to now. Musk got nothing out of it, except a headache. Lemon is in a better place than he was before it. That's why I'm saying he won the transaction.

Now if you want to say that Lemon made the wrong choice to antagonize Musk and lose the partnership, I can't argue that you are wrong from a $ perspective....but I don't think you can be a serious journalist in any regard without asking Musk some questions he wasn't going to like. When I found out about it, this seemed like the inevitable ending to it all. I guess the other option is Lemon just caves and holds the company line? His show would be even more worthless than it already is.

Reactions: NashVol11
Lemon got free publicity and inflated viewer numbers for his premier episode. People on the left loved it, just like you guys on the right would have if the roles were reversed. He got the better of Musk. Musk gained nothing and came away totally upset. Lemon is happy. I would call it 4D chess but it's not that complicated.

I would say the fact that the main critique of Lemon here is that he asked for too much in negotiations is proof positive he won. Y'all are grasping at straws.
Good lord man, you have TDS and Musk Derangement Syndrome.

so apparently the partnership was important

Just saw this ^. I don't think that's what it means. I think it means Lemon doesn't draw dick and that he used Musk to get a big draw. Why would the partnership produce more views for the Mo'Nique interview? It wouldn't.

Says the guy bringing up Trump out of nowhere. You have TDS. Why is he now a part of the conversation?

Your response is not a response at all. It's a deflection.
Oh yea, this hysterical response supports my assertion. You have TDS and MDS. You also like to argue just to argue, you'll argue about arguing. You're a pretty weird dude.

Reactions: davethevol
Good lord man, you have TDS and Musk Derangement Syndrome.
Oh yea, this hysterical response supports my assertion. You have TDS and MDS. You also like to argue just to argue, you'll argue about arguing. You're a pretty weird dude.
All of this ^ was arguing just to argue, galaxy brain take as usual from you

Reactions: EasternVol
My Dad bought a bunch of Tesla stock months ago because right-wing media convinced him Musk is a genius in the face of everything happening in the last 18 months. Incredible. Now might be a good time to buy with how far this **** has fallen. Down 42% since last summer.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I think we are talking past each other @volinbham

You are looking at it like the decision to push Musk's buttons as the "transaction" that I'm talking about. I'm talking about the whole thing. From inception to now. Musk got nothing out of it, except a headache. Lemon is in a better place than he was before it. That's why I'm saying he won the transaction.

Now if you want to say that Lemon made the wrong choice to antagonize Musk and lose the partnership, I can't argue that you are wrong from a $ perspective....but I don't think you can be a serious journalist in any regard without asking Musk some questions he wasn't going to like. When I found out about it, this seemed like the inevitable ending to it all. I guess the other option is Lemon just caves and holds the company line? His show would be even more worthless than it already is.

Don Lemon is not a serious journalist. He’s a propagandist.

My Dad bought a bunch of Tesla stock months ago because right-wing media convinced him Musk is a genius in the face of everything happening in the last 18 months. Incredible. Now might be a good time to buy with how far this **** has fallen. Down 42% since last summer.

Man learns stocks go up and down.

You came here to cry about Elon and Tesla. MDS theory proven correct.

Man learns stocks go up and down.

You came here to cry about Elon and Tesla. MDS theory proven correct.

I said now might be a good time to buy, so what on earth are you adding to the convo with that sage counsel? Tesla can definitely bounce back in the long run but he got in at a bad time, and the signs aren't looking great right now.

Dumbest insult in the world. You add nothing to the convo with your white knighting. This thread is about Musk and Twitter. Talk about Musk and Twitter. Don't deflect to talk about me, with your huff derangement syndrome

Last edited:

If your dad bought a stock because the media convinced him to, he's an idiot. Sorry.

Last edited:
You came in this forum talking a big game about how "you're going to be fun" just to have terrible reading comprehension and get clowned in every thread
You've been a lot of fun. You're my court jester, you're here for my entertainment. You hate twitter solely because Elon Musk isn't an extreme leftist. You think men are women. There's nothing about you to take seriously, you have been fun.

For as much as they bash it they still use it. Strange. Kind of makes them look stupid IMO

Pretty normal for people to complain about things that they use, IMO. I mean, it's the same way it went when people were unhappy with Dorsey and moderation. They kept on using it and used it to complain about it.

Call me old fashioned but I'm going to make my stock decisions after looking at a financial statement and not after a Charlie Kirk or Catturd tweet...

VN Store

Back