RIP Twitter

Wait, you think he's dumb for over-asking in a negotiation?

Musk is the most thin-skinned man on the planet and agreed to a deal with Lemon and an interview. How did he think this was going to go? Lemon got exactly what he wanted out of this whole transaction. Musk has been made a fool, yet again. I'm not even saying the outcome is right, that's just what it is. Lemon won.
LOL

Musk is the most thin-skinned man on the planet and agreed to a deal with Lemon and an interview. How did he think this was going to go? Lemon got exactly what he wanted out of this whole transaction. Musk has been made a fool, yet again. I'm not even saying the outcome is right, that's just what it is. Lemon won.

$8 million annually?

There's asking a bit over what you expect, then there's absurd.

Hold up. What did Don Lemon want over his embarrassing fiasco?

As for the bold - lmfao.

Hold up. What did Don Lemon want over his embarrassing fiasco?

As for the bold - lmfao.

Lemon got free publicity and inflated viewer numbers for his premier episode. People on the left loved it, just like you guys on the right would have if the roles were reversed. He got the better of Musk. Musk gained nothing and came away totally upset. Lemon is happy. I would call it 4D chess but it's not that complicated.

I would say the fact that the main critique of Lemon here is that he asked for too much in negotiations is proof positive he won. Y'all are grasping at straws.

Lemon got free publicity and inflated viewer numbers for his premier episode. People on the left loved it, just like you guys on the right would have if the roles were reversed. He got the better of Musk. Musk gained nothing and came away totally upset. Lemon is happy. I would call it 4D chess but it's not that complicated.

I would say the fact that the main critique of Lemon here is that he asked for too much in negotiations is proof positive he won. Y'all are grasping at straws.

he lost a job but that's winning because he made Musk mad?

interesting take

he lost a job but that's winning because he made Musk mad?

interesting take

It wasn't a job. It was a partnership with Twitter. I believe his big demands were for exclusivity on Twitter. Not sure on that. What we ended up with after negotiations was a show that was supposed to be on Twitter and Youtube. Now it's only on Youtube where literally anybody can find it for free. Would it be nice to be on Twitter? Sure? Was it ever gonna last? Probably not.

I would guess the free buzz he generated was worth millions in advertising dollars.

sure but I don't see how that's a win for Lemon and he's better off for it.

How is he worse off after the transaction? He didn't have a show, then the plan was one thing, it didn't end up the way it was planned but he still came away with a show and a ton of publicity.

How is he worse off after the transaction? He didn't have a show, then the plan was one thing, it didn't end up the way it was planned but he still came away with a show and a ton of publicity.

he would not have had a show otherwise?

if he hadn't gone hard core on Musk and negotiation insanity he'd be gaining much more audience than he will now - hard to say he's better off because of his tactics. And he'd be getting paid from the partnership rather than some paltry viewer revenue from YouTube

he would not have had a show otherwise?

if he hadn't gone hard core on Musk and negotiation insanity he'd be gaining much more audience than he will now - hard to say he's better off because of his tactics. And he'd be getting paid from the partnership rather than some paltry viewer revenue from YouTube

The negotiation wasn't the deal breaker. I don't follow. The deal breaker was asking Musk interview questions he didn't like.

Why do you think he'd be gaining much more audience on Twitter? BTW, I believe he's still on Twitter, it's just not a partnership. His videos didn't get banned

Reactions: NashVol11

VN Store

Back