Rick Perry Indicted

Obviously you are, perry charged with corruption, holder comes to mind, the most corrupt AG to date. Rick Perry, solid governor and job creator, Obama weak leader and job killer...take it in this time . Peace Out

It's still not ****ing relevant.

By the way, Texans around here can't stand the guy.

Reactions: 3 people
Let me Splain it to you, Holder equates to corruption and getting a pass, and Gov Perry has created a shlt load of jobs . Is this clear enough or should I write it in crayon for you. You're in need of a few swats amigo.

The Texas Governor created private sector jobs ?

Obviously you are, perry charged with corruption, holder comes to mind, the most corrupt AG to date. Rick Perry, solid governor and job creator, Obama weak leader and job killer...take it in this time . Peace Out

He's right. It's irrelevant.

You want to argue relevance with semantics, fine.

Barack Obama is POTUS
Bush was POTUS

There, it's relevant in your world, which is absent of logic.

I'm in the same boat as you. Personally, I think Rick Perry is an empty suit and I'm not a fan. But there's no way to look at this objectively and not see the pure politics.

I agree 100%.
This lady was also involved in the Delay indictment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
What's up with these darlings of the Republican Party Governors.
Bob McDonnell charged with corruption,
Rick Perry indicted by a grand jury for abuse of power.

I thought the libs were the crooks.

Gramps, you are channeling LG and it isn't working.

Gramps, you are channeling LG and it isn't working.

I figure LG is about drunk as a skunk right now wearing a cowboy hat as homage and yelling "Yee Haw!" at the top of his lungs.

Probably adding a "Get 'R Done!" from time to time as well.

Reactions: 1 person
That's because most of the dumbass voters in this state come out of Dallas and Houston (which are truly awful cities).

So now all the Republican voters are dumbasses? Thanks for keeping the debate relevant and civil. :focus:

So now all the Republican voters are dumbasses? Thanks for keeping the debate relevant and civil. :focus:

I didn't say that. I'm just saying that the worst voters in the state generally hail from those cities. Anyone from Abilene, Austin, San Antonio and El Paso will tell you that.

Sorry, I'm sake drunk on break and struggling to articulate.

I didn't say that. I'm just saying that the worst voters in the state generally hail from those cities. Anyone from Abilene, Austin, San Antonio and El Paso will tell you that.

Sorry, I'm sake drunk on break and struggling to articulate.

I've literally never seen anything in Texas outside the Dallas airport.

I've literally never seen anything in Texas outside the Dallas airport.

That skyline is pretty amazing, especially when you take the shuttle trams between gates.

Pretty much all flights out of Austin connect through DFWA

You are almost correct. He didn't try to shut it down, just stopped funding it.

Here's my take on it. Perry is correct in calling for her resignation. In a position like that, she has to be above reproach. And I'd say that regardless of her political affiliation. She compromised herself especially given her position and should have done the right thing and stepped aside as leader of that task force.

I agree with his stance of her stepping down or pulling the plug on their funding. And that's an apolitical statement because party doesn't matter when you get caught in a compromising situation like she did.

I'm not following you. Perry tried to shut down the anti corruption unit by defunding it.

The D.A. absolutely compromised her position and should have stepped down, no disagreements there. Where I find it sketchy is that he would choose to leverage the greater value of an anti corruption unit over a single person he wanted out. It gets even more hair when it's pointed out that the unit was balls deep in one of his signature initiatives.

I'm not following you. Perry tried to shut down the anti corruption unit by defunding it.

The D.A. absolutely compromised her position and should have stepped down, no disagreements there. Where I find it sketchy is that he would choose to leverage the greater value of an anti corruption unit over a single person he wanted out. It gets even more hair when it's pointed out that the unit was balls deep in one of his signature initiatives.

I have no doubt that there's politics in both directions. But an indictment on a felony charge coming from a Grand Jury in the one liberal bastion in the state just doesn't pass the smell test.

I have no doubt that there's politics in both directions. But an indictment on a felony charge coming from a Grand Jury in the one liberal bastion in the state just doesn't pass the smell test.

I just read this OP Ed that better explains why the GJ indicted him and background between he and the D.A.'s corruption unit. Worth 5 minutes to read.

Opinion: The perils of Rick Perry - CNN.com

What's up with these darlings of the Republican Party Governors.
Bob McDonnell charged with corruption,
Rick Perry indicted by a grand jury for abuse of power.

I thought the libs were the crooks.

You might want to look at who is prosecuting. I know you won't but just a suggestion.

VN Store

Back