Rick Perry Indicted

I still don't think he can win the nomination because the base can't agree with him on: 1) non-interventionist foreign policy; 2) immigration reform; 3) relaxation of drug laws and enforcement; and so on.

# 1 in particular will doom him through the first half of the primaries, and kill him in places like South Carolina.

He can just lie & pretend to take the popular stances until he gets elected. Seems to work.

Reactions: 1 person
I still don't think he can win the nomination because the base can't agree with him on: 1) non-interventionist foreign policy; 2) immigration reform; 3) relaxation of drug laws and enforcement; and so on.

# 1 in particular will doom him through the first half of the primaries, and kill him in places like South Carolina.

We shall see, depends on how bad things get under our supreme leader . I think the base is gonna have to be a bit more flexible.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 57
Sand, where'd you go to law school? You seem to have more answers that a sitting judge and a highly decorated prosecutor.
It may not go anywhere, but it sure as hell torpedoed Perrys presidential aspirations.

Then the stupidity of it has to make you wonder what really is going on. Right?

Reactions: 1 person
8-19-2014-james-richard-perry-booking-photo.jpg

The govs mug shot.

Then the stupidity of it has to make you wonder what really is going on. Right?

If I had to wager money, I'd bet you could follow the roots of this to a few powerful republicans who would rather see Perry sit out the 2016 primary.

2501240-4874366061-13325.jpg

Perry Grand Juror Was A Democratic Party Delegate During Proceedings

Rho Chalmers, who disclosed to the Houston Chronicle yesterday that she was a member of the grand jury that indicted Texas Gov. Rick Perry, was an active delegate to the Texas Democratic Party convention during grand jury proceedings. Chalmers’ active participation in Democratic state politics is important because she claimed yesterday to the Houston Chronicle that her decision to indict Perry, a Republican, was not based on politics.

“For me, it’s not a political decision,” Chalmers told the newspaper. “That’s what a grand jury is about – take the emotion out of it and look at the facts and make your best decision based on your life experience.

what a dumbass

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back