Reunited and it feels so good!! (Dobbs to 49ers)

You've been all over California? You're broad brushing
The rot is spreading. Why do you think so many people are leaving? Three somewhat wealthy west coast guys moved from Cali and joined my golf club in south Alabama the last couple of years. Why? They said they couldn't handle all the crap that was happening there--taxes, regulations, corruption. crime, general stupidity and deteriorating quality of life.

Last edited:
The rot is spreading. Why do you think so many people are leaving? Three somewhat wealthy west coast guys moved from Cali and joined my golf club in south Alabama the last couple of years. Why? They said they couldn't handle all the crap that was happening there--taxes, regulations, corruption. crime, general stupidity and deteriorating quality of life.
I love it around Truckee and Olympic Valley. Also love the Monterey Peninsula area

Where have you been in California? I happen to agree as far as LA and San Francisco. It's a BIG state. There are areas that are nice, but ultra expensive too

VN Store

Back