Reunited and it feels so good!! (Dobbs to 49ers)

Joshua Dobbs has been signed to the 49'ers on a one year $2.25 m deal that includes $750k in playing incentives. Good for you bud. NASA has to wait at least another year!

This is his 7th team? And he's still in his 20s. Dobbs could end up playing for 9/10 teams himself.

I think Dobbs is at his best when he has free rein to create spontaneously, backyard FB or whatever you want to call it. I believe some players like Dobby, Cardie Pat, Barry Sand,and Gale Say, just play better when they can empty their heads of a plan and just be what they are. We'll see.
Problem is you’ll actually get your head emptied by a 4.4 safety

Problem is you’ll actually get your head emptied by a 4.4 safety
That can happen. Also, can happen that players like Gale Sayers, Barry Sanders, Cordarrelle Patterson, and even Dobbs could do just fine. Football is a violent sport, that's a given. And some players who are natural freewheelers have done well. Often they are not allowed to. Tebow, is another example. Michael Vick, and Randall Cunningham were also freewheelers who got things done. My sole point is some players just play better when allowed to be just what they are. I believe a plan is better than no plan at all, BUT, some people just defy the norm, and for them, it works. Want to know the greatest freewheeler of al, who wasn't a football player? No? I'm gonna tellya anyway. Alexander the Great. He defied conventional and traditional war wisdom. He confounded generals and kings of his era, beat the crap out of them. The only one who beat him was himself, due to his vices.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
That can happen. Also, can happen that players like Gale Sayers, Barry Sanders, Cordarrelle Patterson, and even Dobbs could do just fine. Football is a violent sport, that's a given. And some players who are natural freewheelers have done well. Often they are not allowed to. Tebow, is another example. Michael Vick, and Randall Cunningham were also freewheelers who got things done. My sole point is some players just play better when allowed to be just what they are. I believe a plan is better than no plan at all, BUT, some people just defy the norm, and for them, it works. Want to know the greatest freewheeler of al, who wasn't a football player? No? I'm gonna tellya anyway. Alexander the Great. He defied conventional and traditional war wisdom. He confounded generals and kings of his era, beat the crap out of them. The only one who beat him was himself, due to his vices.
I was just making a funny…..

Sorry but living in the best state comes with a higher price tag. It sure as hell beats living in Minnesota no matter how much money you make.

People crapping on sidewalks is the best now ? Drug use everywhere? People stoned out of their minds everywhere? Ridiculous laws for criminals is the best? Robbery & assaults & no police protection is the best?

I've been there it's a sheethole

I think Dobbs is at his best when he has free rein to create spontaneously, backyard FB or whatever you want to call it. I believe some players like Dobby, Cardie Pat, Barry Sand,and Gale Say, just play better when they can empty their heads of a plan and just be what they are. We'll see.

No, he doesn't. He forced way too many passes when he played last year.

People crapping on sidewalks is the best now ? Drug use everywhere? People stoned out of their minds everywhere? Ridiculous laws for criminals is the best? Robbery & assaults & no police protection is the best?

I've been there it's a sheethole

Yeah, the best state? That guy must be one of those crack dealers

Did you watch him play last year?
Did you know he was grabbed off waivers, thrown into a team, he never played for before, thrown into games where he never had the chance to learn their plays, get familiar with their personnel, develop chemistry with them, basically cold cocked into the games? Quicksand is rather unformgiving if you have no experience on how to escape the stuff. Here, have another cup.
1711045830721.png

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Did you know he was grabbed off waivers, thrown into a team, he never played for before, thrown into games where he never had the chance to learn their plays, get familiar with their personnel, develop chemistry with them, basically cold cocked into the games? Quicksand is rather unformgiving if you have no experience on how to escape the stuff. Here, have another cup.
View attachment 628386

Yes, but the the throws he forced had nothing to do with him being on a new team. Anyone with any football senxe saw that. Keep using the coffee pic, keep looking foolish

VN Store

Back