Replace 3rd Qtr Song?

Does any grown man really go to Neyland Stadium and wonder/worry about what song will be played at the end of the 3rd quarter?

Reactions: GAVol
I’d like to nominate Kcresendo Banda Junior - Hey Baby

And never apologize for liking Kenny. Haters can shove it
The thing about KC is... that he knows that US Currency from other states spends just as well. Most good entertainers cater to the audience to keep the US currency flow at optimal levels. Jimmy Buffett does it all the time, he always throws out complements to the audience and to the city or state in which he is performing... and no one can argue with his bank account.

Reactions: Budalicious
To inspire the defense

The_Safety_Dance_single.jpg

Reactions: TennesseeZep
If Virginia Tech hadn’t ruined it for all mankind forever, I would suggest Enter Sandman. But they did, but we have to keep 80’s metal guitar involved somehow, because nothing kicks a crowd in the ass like 80’s metal guitar. So after much consideration, I nominate the intro for Wildside by Motley Crue.

If Virginia Tech hadn’t ruined it for all mankind forever, I would suggest Enter Sandman. But they did, but we have to keep 80’s metal guitar involved somehow, because nothing kicks a crowd in the ass like 80’s metal guitar. So after much consideration, I nominate the intro for Wildside by Motley Crue.

Or kickstart my heart

Please be more than 60 bpm and NOT country. Country music is good. Just not for getting amped up or excited.
It doesn't have to be TN related, we sing Friends in Low Places now.

Kickstart my Heart would be pretty good also.

VN Store

Back