Recruits response

Correct...they'll be laughing at this hire just like the rest of the country and sports media will be.

I wonder if the Administration will be upset if we somehow, accidentally become a top-5 program again? Will it mess up their master plan?

The sheep will just get in line to convince themselves. You can only polish a turd so much. It's still a turd at the end of the day.

Reactions: 1 person
I've read that he has the reputation as being a very good recruiter. He's the youngest of the DC's interviewed so I'd have to believe he relates well to HS players.

Reactions: 2 people
Recruits response will be just like ours, "Siri, google Jeremy Pruitt."

Serious question, not trying to be snarky.

If you don't know who Jeremy Pruitt is, why even follow any of this? That's like being "really into comics" but not knowing who Batman is.

Reactions: 4 people
If Pruitt and Tee both come, i don’t see how we don’t get Mays and Brendon Harris back. Can’t let top talent from our state (especially Knoxville) leave for another program. Sheesh, imagining Mays and Smith on the same line gives me the shivers.

Yep, but it takes three more to start and at least 5 more for depth. Still a lot of recruiting to be done .

If Pruitt and Tee both come, i don’t see how we don’t get Mays and Brendon Harris back. Can’t let top talent from our state (especially Knoxville) leave for another program. Sheesh, imagining Mays and Smith on the same line gives me the shivers.

As it would every opposing defense. That would be the core of a classic "Fulmer" Era O-line.

Pretty sure the majority of every recruit and highschool coach knows who Pruitt is in the south. One of the best recruiters in the SEC. Pruitt and his staff will be well known by recruits everywhere.

If Tee comes along to be the OC for him get ready for constant top 5 classes every year.

This is ridiculous. You aren't getting Top 5 classes with UGa at the top, Bama at the top, a very competitive Florida collegiate system across the state and Clemson competing for titles. What state are we plucking this top talent out of?

Recruits response will be just like ours, "Siri, google Jeremy Pruitt."

Anyone who would have to Google Jeremy Pruitt, one doesn't know anything about football, and two, doesn't know anything about coaches.

Players know very well who he is.

Exactly why we are in the position we are in. The guy lasted one dang year at Georgia. He's the same turd that he was then. Even John Currie couldn't screw Bama's defense up.

Fan OPINIONS are the reason “we are in the position we are in”? You take this message board waaaayyyy too seriously. :shades:

Reactions: 5 people
Who cares if Mays doesn't come back. Yall talk as if he is the second coming of Christ. If he does not want to play for Tenn then we do not want him .!!!!!!

Reactions: 6 people
If you have to Google Jeremy Pruitt, then I have to question whether or not you live under a rock.

Exactly. If you watch SEC football religiously like most do ppl know all the coordinators in the conference. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. And recuits in the south and high school coaches know Pruitt. He's a football junkie.

Recruiting is a salesman’s job. You are only as good as your product. And to an extent, your products history. Just because an OC or DC recruits well at Bama or Ohio State means nothing. TN does not sell itself anymore. Unless your last name is Haslam. Then we are for sale all day long. Ever wonder why it’s the same schools getting the top classes? And TN has enjoyed a part in that as well. But another risky hire that turns bad and we will see what’s it’s like to live at the bottom for a long while.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back