Recruits response

Reportedly, Smart immediately started recruiting Bama prospects for UGA when he was hired last year. I expect this guy will do the same for UTK.

Pipe dream if you think Mays come to play for Jeremy Pruitt. I'd bet my next paycheck on it.

Not a real intelligent bet. Kid has been a Vol his whole life and I'm sure was frustrated as many of us. Fulmer is already talking to Cade and his father who played for him. I'm not sure if Pruitt can land him or not but I wouldn't put significant money on it and it's not a pipe dream for sure.

Not a real intelligent bet. Kid has been a Vol his whole life and I'm sure was frustrated as many of us. Fulmer is already talking to Cade and his father who played for him. I'm not sure if Pruitt can land him or not but I wouldn't put significant money on it and it's not a pipe dream for sure.

If I had to bet. My money goes on Pruitt and Fulmer every Time when it comes to recruiting.

I can't imagine a guy willing to play for CBJ and not for JP. The fact that TN got rid of that clown would make me want to stay.

VN Store

Back