Recruiting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always the chance of attrition, someone leaving for playing time.
Just don't see the benevolent Martin cutting anyone from this roster.

That's exactly what he did with Washpun last year. It looks like this is a pattern with him. Perhaps when we are getting who we really want this won't happen.

Playing time was a big factor with Darius Decommitting from Vandy, I believe they recently got a commit from a transfer which played a big role in the decommit. Right now the only places I can see him going are Butler, NC State, and Tennessee. Like I posted before he wants to be an accountant so that was why he was looking at Vandy and Butler. He got MVP of the district tournament, and MVP of the district last night as Blackman beat Siegel 72-58 in the championship.

Playing time was a big factor with Darius Decommitting from Vandy, I believe they recently got a commit from a transfer which played a big role in the decommit. Right now the only places I can see him going are Butler, NC State, and Tennessee. Like I posted before he wants to be an accountant so that was why he was looking at Vandy and Butler. He got MVP of the district tournament, and MVP of the district last night as Blackman beat Siegel 72-58 in the championship.

His dad say he doesn't see Darius leaving the south, and doesn't see him going anywhere more than 8 hours away.

CCM was at Wheeler High School in Marietta, GA last night watching Wheeler vs Dacula in a first round state tournament game. Anyone know who he was looking at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back