Recruiting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Barnes at the moment? Not preparing for a sweet sixteen game. If he's not out recruiting, why not?

Perhaps attending the the everyday business of seeing his team go through offseason workouts?

Other thing to consider is The NCAA only allows so many days on the road. We really have no idea on where that count is at the moment.

Perhaps attending the the everyday business of seeing his team go through offseason workouts?

Other thing to consider is The NCAA only allows so many days on the road. We really have no idea on where that count is at the moment.

Oh I'm sure we are right up against the limit. Wouldn't you think?

Oh I'm sure we are right up against the limit. Wouldn't you think?

No idea. Staff isn't very public with where they go. One thing I do know for sure is that around here we like to assume we know exactly where and when they go out and if we don't hear about it we assume it was family night at home for the coaches.

Bruce Pearl doesn't need air time. He would be better suited coaching up his wild undisciplined group on the Plains.

True. But him not being on the road recruiting doesn't really matter cause he is pulling in the players. His results haven't been great but it's not cause he's sending Steven out to land 3*.

No idea. Staff isn't very public with where they go. One thing I do know for sure is that around here we like to assume we know exactly where and when they go out and if we don't hear about it we assume it was family night at home for the coaches.

Pretty safe assumption considering our coach has earned the right to not have to hit the road.

Bet Pearl isn't sitting at home whittling.

You always like to use Pearl against me like I'm screaming to bring him back. Check my posting history. I appreciate his time here but he's gone.

And neither is Barnes, as I just stated he was in Carolina checking out a PG recruit...I know you wanna believe the narrative that when Barnes isn't at TBA or Pratt Pavilion he's at Pete's coffee shop but that simply isn't true.

True. But him not being on the road recruiting doesn't really matter cause he is pulling in the players. His results haven't been great but it's not cause he's sending Steven out to land 3*.

Maybe if he spent more time evaluating guys instead of looking at their ranking he would find quality men who fit his style?

Reactions: 1 person
My post about the Pearl Haters was in response to VSF calling me a slurper. It was in defense of myself. Not calling anyone specifically out for their newly found disdain for Pearl. But if the shoe fits.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back