Recruiting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say no chance because i think he is a UK lock. Gut feeling.

We already have our 3 scholarships locked down for next year's class anyhow. Pons, Walker, & Kent are our official commits. We don't have anymore schollies for the next class.

If we want Garland or anybody else we're going to have to let somebody go & I don't think that will happen. That's unless Kwe Parker does end up deciding to transfer. Thanks.

We already have our 3 scholarships locked down for next year's class anyhow. Pons, Walker, & Kent are our official commits. We don't have anymore schollies for the next class.

If we want Garland or anybody else we're going to have to let somebody go & I don't think that will happen. That's unless Kwe Parker does end up deciding to transfer. Thanks.

2 different classes Tony, 2017 (Pons, Walker, Kent) and 2018 (Garland, Moore).

He would be a hell of a shocker if he chose UT anyways.

My bad. I was thinking Garland was 2017 for some reason. Thanks for the heads-up chris.

The point is still somewhat valid in that we currently have no SRs on next year's team, so no scholarships available for 2018 at this time. I would imagine some attrition between now and then though. Too many underclassmen and not enough minutes to go around. Someone will look for greener pastures.

Reactions: 1 person
Not particularly him, but. the fact that RB brings a player that had 3 decent games? It was a waste of time. We need better players

So should Barnes have added an 8th freshman to the class or were there other JUCOs and grad transfers lining up to come play at Tennessee?

So should Barnes have added an 8th freshman to the class or were there other JUCOs and grad transfers lining up to come play at Tennessee?

I'd take a freshman with some potential over a guy who everyone knew wasnt going to provide much. Unless turnovers and 3 points a game are important to You?

I'd take a freshman with some potential over a guy who everyone knew wasnt going to provide much. Unless turnovers and 3 points a game are important to You?

You're pretty ignorant if you think those two stats define what Evans contributed. Drawn charge stats aren't published. Touches aren't published... Alexander won't have many turnovers because he didn't handle the ball often. Evans had 3 or 4 touches every possession at the high post. Fouls drawn on defenders aren't published stats. Those are the types of things that he was brought in to do and it worked.

You're pretty ignorant if you think those two stats define what Evans contributed. Drawn charge stats aren't published. Touches aren't published... Alexander won't have many turnovers because he didn't handle the ball often. Evans had 3 or 4 touches every possession at the high post. Fouls drawn on defenders aren't published stats. Those are the types of things that he was brought in to do and it worked.

I'll refer to your post history in terms of ignorance

As far as Evans, complete waste of a roster spot. Poor Alexander, He gets to start, but knows he's got 2 minutes to impress or he's sitting the rest of the game.

I'll refer to your post history in terms of ignorance

As far as Evans, complete waste of a roster spot. Poor Alexander, He gets to start, but knows he's got 2 minutes to impress or he's sitting the rest of the game.

Go ahead and refer.

Alexander averaged 14 mpg. It's ignorant to post that he played 2 mpg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back