Recruiting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
“@TheRecruitScoop: RT @MemphisRoar: 2012 Ridgeway (TN) G Cameron Golden decommitted from UAB. He is hearing from UMass, Tennessee, Arkansas St & Jacksonville.”

TIFWIW

Then why did you ask what CP3 had to do with it then?

Both Hubbs and Nichols have offers from UF, and both players play for m33m (former gator mike miller) AAU team. Neither player is being recruited by Wake Forest or play for CP3 AAU team, so the comparison was bizarre.

Both Hubbs and Nichols have offers from UF, and both players play for m33m (former gator mike miller) AAU team. Neither player is being recruited by Wake Forest or play for CP3 AAU team, so the comparison was bizarre.

No, not really. I think you are the only one who doesn't get it.

Reactions: 1 person
Im thinking staff probably is offering a walk on spot, and a scholly next year. Just my guess

I am ok with a 3 star Memphis PG over unknown 6'6" wing from Florida. Not sure I want him over all the talent available in 2013. Especially since the staff might already be out one for Stanton.

Oh my gosh, "it's like I'm playing cards with my brothers kids or something..."-- Johnny Tyler, Tombstone

“@TheRecruitScoop: 2016 Atlanta Celtics (GA) wing Braxton Blackwell took an unofficial visit to Tennessee today, per his coach.”

“@TheRecruitScoop: Along with Braxton Blackwell, Tennessee hosted 2014 SG Jake Allsmiller of Tennessee Select (TN) for a visit today, per his coach.”

“@scoutsfocus: 2016 stud Harry Giles received a Tennessee offer according to a source. Kid could very well be best 13 year old in the US.”

What's the scholarship situation? Any room for transfers? Jordan Sibert is a good player from Ohio State. We were one of his finalists before be picked OSU IIRC

What's the scholarship situation? Any room for transfers? Jordan Sibert is a good player from Ohio State. We were one of his finalists before be picked OSU IIRC

Right now we have no available scholarships, but I wonder if someone is still possibly leaving...

The staff is still recruiting josh gray, and Cameron golden, which golden could be being recruited as a walk on.

Sibert would have to sit out a season though correct? He was definitely a good looking player coming out of HS that is for sure, and plays a position of need for us. Top 50 player and top 10 SG, definitely was promising coming out, I wonder what happened at Ohio state. Did he just not get any PT, or did he just not pan out?

Last edited:
Right now we have no available scholarships, but I wonder if someone is still possibly leaving...

The staff is still recruiting josh gray, and Cameron golden, which golden could be being recruited as a walk on.

Sibert would have to sit out a season though correct? He was definitely a good looking player coming out of HS that is for sure, and plays a position of need for us. Top 50 player and top 10 SG, definitely was promising coming out, I wonder what happened at Ohio state. Did he just not get any PT, or did he just not pan out?

lack of PT

For the freshmen column, they only counted 3 when they should have counted 4 (Cheivous, Richardson, Stokes, Makanjoula).

For the freshmen column, they only counted 3 when they should have counted 4 (Cheivous, Richardson, Stokes, Makanjoula).

Yeah. It looks like how they have their formulas set up, it couldn't process Stoked correctly.

“@WillGunter247: Head coaches Cuonzo Martin (UT) and Donnie Jones (UCF) watched 2013 PF Schuyler Rimmer this afternoon.”

Jimmie Taylor lists five; to visit UK, Vandy,*Georgetown

“I like Georgetown, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, Alabama and Tennessee,” Taylor told NRS. “I have offers from all of them except for Kentucky. I just think that they all have a lot to offer me and they can really develop me.”

However, coaching staffs aren’t the only ones recruiting 6’10, 210-pound big man. Class of 2013 point guard Travon Landry is also lobbying Taylor to join him. “He just says to come with him to Tennessee and that it’s a good program headed in the right direction,” Taylor said. “He’s been doing an okay job. I’ve really been thinking about Tennessee a little.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back