Recruiting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013 SG Robert Hubbs has us in his top six along with Auburn, Mississippi State, Vanderbilt, Florida, and Mizzou.”

2013 SG Robert Hubbs has us in his top six along with Auburn, Mississippi State, Vanderbilt, Florida, and Mizzou.”

No Memphis. Interesting. Also, no UK, but I imagine that has to do with not having an offer as of yet.

No Memphis. Interesting. Also, no UK, but I imagine that has to do with not having an offer as of yet.

Many Memphis "insiders" cough MemphisCanes cough, have said he had Memphis as a leader, yet aren't even top 6???

That's interesting to me to say the least.

I mean I would have definitely thought top 6 for uk and Memphis, weird.

And from my understanding he's not the type that makes this a big to do, I'd say it's an honest list.

Last I've heard about Hubbs, til today, was that Vandy was leading. I thought it was odd.

I've sent a few emails to see what I could drum up on Hubbs, plus asked on the Tigers board. I'll share what I hear.

CCM in Murfreesboro today watching Nick King (2013), Andre Applewhite (2013), and Jalen Lindsey (2014) per TOS

You freakin slackers.

Armani Moore committed to Tennessee yesterday!

I was talking about you guys not posting it in this thread lol

From what I understand Fabyon could be a real possibility for this class. It looks like its gonna come down to a few teams passing first.

From what I understand Fabyon could be a real possibility for this class. It looks like its gonna come down to a few teams passing first.

A&M wants him bad, and I know he likes them. I'd say they're the early favorite, but if Kansas and Ohio state offer that could change.

Article on Jalen Lindsey's top 5 on Rivals if anyone has a subscription. Please give info:)

Armani Moore
I listened to his Basillo interview.
Said he'll sign April 11, so we should begin to get some information on attrition soon.

Also for TN fans, he said that one of the main factors that swayed him to TN was the fan support at the Vanderbilt game which he attended.

Let's do the same next season and woo some of these 013s in.

We are the favorite for 2014 PG JaQuel Richmond and Theo Pinson lists Tennessee as a school of interest.

We are the favorite for 2014 PG JaQuel Richmond and Theo Pinson lists Tennessee as a school of interest.

I'm not sure I gather from the tweet that Tennessee is the leader for Richmond. He said currently, Tennessee is "sticking out". I guess there are a number of ways to take that. I certainly hope that is what he means though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back