Recruiting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
From all I've seen and heard about them both (admittedly, not a ton on Nolan), Chuck Mitchell would be the more game ready and overall superior recruit. Ranked about 30 spots higher than Nolan on Rivals. 15 on Scout.

Espn has nolan a bit higher than Mitchell fwiw.

Rivals has them pretty close position wise. As I said from what I've seen tape of also, Mitchell needs to improve his physique and endurance a lot.

Nolan is ready to go.

Both are good players no doubt, jmo Nolan is the better prospect.

Last edited:
In the long run Nolan would better suit the motion O since it's designed for players to make plays on their own through spacing

was interested and Atlanta is a lot closer than Milwaukee. Nolan's level of interest is just guesswork right now and, if he is interested, there's going to be a lot more competition.
Espn has nolan a bit higher than Mitchell fwiw.

Rivals has them pretty close position wise. As I said from what I've seen tape of also, Mitchell needs to improve his physique and endurance a lot.

Nolan is ready to go.

Both are good players no doubt, jmo Nolan is the better prospect.

In the long run Nolan would better suit the motion O since it's designed for players to make plays on their own through spacing

Martin has said before that he wants a four that can hit the top of the key jumper and top of the arch 3 point shot. Nolan sounds like a guy that can do that.

I was always told the key was another phrase for the lane.

Yea. So top of the key would be the half circle above the free throw line iirc.

It used to touch the top of the arc, 3 point line, but the 3 pt line was recently moved back.

Lol I could be dead wrong though.

Yea. So top of the key would be the half circle above the free throw line iirc.

It used to touch the top of the arc, 3 point line, but the 3 pt line was recently moved back.

Lol I could be dead wrong though.

No, you're right. When I said same shot, I meant the same vicinity. Essentially, a shot from the same area of the court.

Nolan is able to play all 3 front court positions which would help us alot like with Ole Miss and Henry last night

For starters i think Nolan could contribute and play solid minutes right away.

Mitchell was pretty out of shape and would probably need a full season getting acclimated.

Jmo and some things I'd heard.

I don't think he is as out of shape as you think. he has gone up against some pretty good bigs this year and had big games. Endurance was not a problem for him in those matchups.

May have already been mentioned but Mitchell committed to Maryland.

Edit: just saw it was said already

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back