Recruiting Forum: UNofficial Alabama Pre-Game Thread

My hatred for 'Bama is definately helping to forget about the Ole Miss game last night.

Speaking of play-calling, maybe Coach Jake will spare us and call some punts on 3rd and long this week.

Jones is going to need one of these after the Bama game to keep the team focused on the "winnable" portion of the schedule.

Clear.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Arky D looked like Swiss cheese yesterday and held Bama to 14. So basically it comes down to does Florida or A&M games Bama show up, or Arky and OM games Bama? They have played worse away from home. Hopefully that trend continues.

Reactions: 1 person
Jones is going to need one of these after the Bama game to keep the team focused on the "winnable" portion of the schedule.

Clear.jpg

That's how I feel. In 2010 We won the last 4 and made a bowl, then came into the next season with alot of optimism until Hunter got hurt. I hope we finish this year the same except win the bowl game and top 5 class. :) thanks Santa in advance.

Bama 45
Vols 10

Wish it was reversed, but wishing don't get it done. Bama fixed their issues. Our guys are as far from fixed as it gets on offense. That leaves our D on the field too long - just like yesterday.

Reactions: 2 people
It will be a very close game. The alabama offense that appeared in the fla and a&m game will NOT appear. Those games were aberrations. Low scoring game #GBO #VFL

Too low honestly.

Same as every week, our defense will play lights out & give us a chance, but we won't be able to move the ball.

Reactions: 1 person
Defense keeps us in it early. Think it will be a very similar game to Ole Miss. 37-6 Bama

VN Store

Back