Recruiting Forum: Official Missouri Pre-Game/Game Thread

Only two teams have scored in the 40's on us this year, UGA and Bama. Mizzou's offense is not even close to either of those. I could see it being similar to the UK or UF score. They both scored in the 20's.

edit - forgot about GT, but that is because of their offense and QB, my point still stands

Mizzou covers.

Our offense can't get momentum; leads to our defense on the field too much; leads to Lock hitting plays over the top.

Same old, same old.

But just for kicks, anyone remember the last time CBJ won a game as a 12 point dog?

I'll hang up and listen.....

Lol...that’s been my thinking the last couple weeks.

Been my thinking since Game #1. Been fun watching some of the guys but this is a shxt show due to coaching only. A capable coach will dominate this weak schedule with our roster. If Kiffin got the walk-on twins to block on the O-line then these guys on the roster have no excuse man.

Reactions: 1 person
Been my thinking since Game #1. Been fun watching some of the guys but this is a shxt show due to coaching only. A capable coach will dominate this weak schedule with our roster. If Kiffin got the walk-on twins to block on the O-line then these guys on the roster have no excuse man.

Good news is we don’t have to watch this incapable coaching staff much longer. SOON!!!!

Agreed. We have some talent on the OL, just been horribly developed and coached.

Boring thread is boring. Just like Butch. Please bring this to a conclusion, Currie.

VN Store

Back