Recruiting Forum: Official Missouri Pre-Game/Game Thread

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Lol.

JG is the best QB on the roster. Look at his numbers he was putting up before he got hurt. One turnover also.

Dormady and McBride are turnover machines

What's bothering me is why does our 5 star, dual threat QB have negative rushing yards... He holds the ball and the escapability is almost nonexistent which is concerning. Will seems to have more mobility which is crazy. Also has had less reps at practice.

Yes I know sacks count, but they do for everyone.

What's bothering me is why does our 5 star, dual threat QB have negative rushing yards... He holds the ball and the escapability is almost nonexistent which is concerning. Will seems to have more mobility which is crazy. Also has had less reps at practice.

Yes I know sacks count, but they do for everyone.

He's got to make quicker decisions. That's the biggest difference between the two. Will was out there just playing his game. JG seems to try to make a perfect play every play and it results in holding the ball too long when things aren't opening up.

JG’s line had more talent but they weren’t protecting him. And he played Alabama.

Whatever, Bass. I was more impressed with McBride in one half than I was with JG in 3 or 4 games. Both have had sorry a$$ coaching, play calling and OL play, but that's my opinion and u have yours. U are not changing my mind and I'm not changing yours, so we can agree to disagree.

Hopefully, the next coach can get the best out of both of them

Whatever, Bass. I was more impressed with McBride in one half than I was with JG in 3 or 4 games. Both have had sorry a$$ coaching, play calling and OL play, but that's my opinion and u have yours. U are not changing my mind and I'm not changing yours, so we can agree to disagree.

Neither have been great but both have good potential with better coaching. Silly to argue about it because neither has clearly looked better than the other. Not like McBride lit Mizzou up. We scored 10 points on offense.

Neither have been great but both have good potential with better coaching. Silly to argue about it because neither has clearly looked better than the other. Not like McBride lit Mizzou up. We scored 10 points on offense.

More or less what I said, LV

JG versus Alabama was more impressive than any QB this year. Kid showed the heart you need to play in the SEC. Remember he got hit 19 times in that game.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back