Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Hard to believe any parent would seriously listen to D1. He can’t even form a structural sentence. Only thing I could maybe see is that the parents aren’t exactly rocket surgeons themselves.
I don't think it is D1 specifically. Rather I think he is reflecting the opinions and positions of his organization. (And perhaps their approach to profit maximization).

Wait. You’ve never had orange slice candy? Please visit $Tree, Cracker Barrel, Walmart candy isle, Buckee’s. Orange slice candy is old school and still good stuff.
Really?
Fair enough. I had not considered that as there’s still a difference in spellin. Accuracy and whatnot. DE640C68-2137-47BD-A495-6DF3868F0B97.jpeg9CD7186C-7733-4731-86CD-189A7884BC7D.jpeg

Yeah you really sound like you give a damn about the program.

It's a business and I can separate business from fandom, just as Buck can separate him being a former player from fandom. We owe nobody anything. Everything NPA has achieved we earned and now we are who we are we don't owe a soul anything. We work hard and run a great product that people all around the country love.

It's a business and I can separate business from fandom, just as Buck can separate him being a former player from fandom. We owe nobody anything. Everything NPA has achieved we earned and now we are who we are we don't owe a soul anything. We work hard and run a great product that people all around the country love.
As someone who knows many VFLs, you cannot separate fandom from a VFL. Those dudes live and breathe the Vols. Every time I see my neighbor, his kids and him are always decked out in Vol gear.

You work hard for your 4 and 5 star kids. You obviously don’t care for your 3 star or less kids. By your comments they are just a 3 stah extravaganza for the schools they are going to.

Okay VN kids, gather round, gonna tell you a quick and evil story of government/insurance deviltry.

Huge push by government to limit hospital/rehab stays for total joint replacement surgeries. Penalties threatened for stays kept pushing down hospital days. Our hospital rose to the occasion and reduced the stays to 1.5 days. This was done with patient safety in mind. Patient stayed until safe to go home. Rare referral for inpatient rehab as no longer needed. We were very proud of the advances made and compliance with government edicts.

Now government issues a decree that hospital census has to be a certain percentage on Monday morning or the hospital and doctors face monetary penalties and potential loss of medicare contract. This includes all holidays as well…
To further make things worse, the same government that would penalize you for too long a stay has now issued an edict that if the average stay after total joint surgery is not two days, you face severe penalties. Now throw in that the government has allowed some insurance companies to mandate that a total knee replacement is now an outpatient procedure. AND that all insurances are factored into average length of stay. How do you comply? Well, the outpatient knee replacement patients are kept in an observation status bed until they are safe to go home.
Oh, and if the patient has a problem after being discharged at the government mandated time; say they have to be readmitted, sent to rehab or a skilled nursing facility (nursing home as mandated by their insurance) the hospital and doctors get flagged. Can result in penalties, etc.

Joy! 😈

Now back to early signing day!

Okay VN kids, gather round, gonna tell you a quick and evil story of government/insurance deviltry.

Huge push by government to limit hospital/rehab stays for total joint replacement surgeries. Penalties threatened for stays kept pushing down hospital days. Our hospital rose to the occasion and reduced the stays to 1.5 days. This was done with patient safety in mind. Patient stayed until safe to go home. Rare referral for inpatient rehab as no longer needed. We were very proud of the advances made and compliance with government edicts.

Now government issues a decree that hospital census has to be a certain percentage on Monday morning or the hospital and doctors face monetary penalties and potential loss of medicare contract. This includes all holidays as well…
To further make things worse, the same government that would penalize you for too long a stay has now issued an edict that if the average stay after total joint surgery is not two days, you face severe penalties. Now throw in that the government has allowed some insurance companies to mandate that a total knee replacement is now an outpatient procedure. AND that all insurances are factored into average length of stay. How do you comply? Well, the outpatient knee replacement patients are kept in an observation status bed until they are safe to go home.
Oh, and if the patient has a problem after being discharged at the government mandated time; say they have to be readmitted, sent to rehab or a skilled nursing facility (nursing home as mandated by their insurance) the hospital and doctors get flagged. Can result in penalties, etc.

Joy! 😈

Now back to early signing day!
Government needs to take a big step back from alot of their positions.

I wonder how many of the B*tch mouths that complain about fandom would be shut if fandom did not fill all these stadiums across the country wearing all that fandom gear?

I can tell you. All of those that depended on a paycheck from the dollars said fandom brought in.

I’m called orangeslice13 because I drank a crapton of orange slice as a kid and some called me slice because of it.

I’m good with all things orange flavored.
burnettsvodkaorange__27666__89969.1358534294.1280.1280.jpg

Bobby Maze is coming. Must be hearing footsteps.

Man, its what you say and how you say it. Everything is condescending like you are better or above everyone on this board. Like UT has done something to you. That's hard to accept when the ones that you are speaking to love our team. You post visits to other schools, offers, commitments etc., but never have anything negative to say about rival schools just us. This is why 90% of the posts see you in a negative light.
How you talked about the program when it came to Evans and the NIL was uncalled for, but no, you skull drug those involved. No one expects you and Buck to steer guys here, but man your arrogance of what you've done and are doing just comes off as unnecessary. I believe if you just posted and stayed neutral it would be ok, or at least dog out other programs as bad as you do UT.

Calling @de1conley stupid for his 3 stah comment this morning would be a insult to stupid people.

That's the thing about stupid people, everyone else knows it except them.

And he does act like someone high at UT banged his wife. He claims to be a Vol fan, but I've seen a lot of mad and hurt vol fans in my day and none are as bitter and obtuse as he is.

VN Store

Back